Sali Hughes #16 The sell-out who couldn't sell out, and that is a legal fact.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Landfill fodder https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2019/oct/05/the-best-emergency-spot-treatments
Being a deep researcher for the Pentagon, I used the cutting edge technology of remembering she used the word landfill and googled Sali Hughes + landfill (the jokes write themselves with this one).
So „snail mucus primer“ used to be something to be sniffed at until it found its way into her beauty box. Interesting to see what Pentagon Level research brings up! Thanks @Tesla‘s Ghost

Reactions: 6
It was in this one that she mentioned it
Now this lady is a true beauty nerd. In the best way.

Her product fails video... “I don’t have a lot of true, true fails. A true fail? They’ve got to be really, really bad.” Cue SH’s favourite new purchases... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
5ECA8F5A-BFB8-4987-A0FF-E7F694054691.jpeg

I’ve seen this picture shared 6 times in Facebook. She will be enjoying Being out there for something political.

Her Instagram photo, there really wasn't anything wrong with her ears when she was younger.

Reactions: 1
So Sali had the same hairstyle as everyone else at the time. Who gives a duck? twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely ordinary 80s hairstyle. But of course she had the insight at the time to know is was a mistake :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look like a mullet, it looks like it’s just half pulled back. Also, it appears to be one of those “oh my, don’t I look terrible!” when she knows she looks fine. Fair enough, if her ears bothered her, it doesn’t matter what other people think, it’s her decision to fix them. But she shouldn’t pretend this is a terrible photo or haircut

Reactions: 5
It's quite sad seeing her being able to actually frown in that younger photo. No alien flat-landscape shiny face either, just lovely normal skin texture.

And that ain't no mullet.

Reactions: 6
I think it's a lot to do with the way the ring light makes her pupils contract almost to pinpoints! Not a good look.

Reactions: 3
Aah, I said something liked that earlier @NotDumbNotBlonde — it washes her out to the point of looking pished. I hadn’t clocked exactly what it was doing to her eyes to give that look, but that’s it!!

So „snail mucus primer“ used to be something to be sniffed at until it found its way into her beauty box. Interesting to see what Pentagon Level research brings up! Thanks @Tesla‘s Ghost

With a new launch by Unilever ( or any of the massive beauty corps such as L’Oreal, Estée Lauder, COTY who own the majority of the brands) for AHC for example you would never read a review on AHC that says ‘it’s a new launch but I don’t think it adds anything remarkable - save your money. I still think for results this other brand remains the best Value for money so overall l give 1 or 2 star review for this AHC.

E.g. Someone like Martin Lewis the money saving expert will be completely honest and impartial about new launches in the energy sector or financial sector.

It is always - I think these two products are the best on offer so l will rave about these with a 5 star review to drive sales and assist their launch regardless of whether it is really improving on what’s already available in the market.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.