Sali Hughes #16 The sell-out who couldn't sell out, and that is a legal fact.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is always - I think these two products are the best on offer so l will rave about these with a 5 star review to drive sales and assist their launch regardless of whether it is really improving on what’s already available in the market.
And as ever, environmental issues be damned. It's all about the sales... let's get as much of this plastic wrapped, polluting, animal/petrochemical product derived crap in people's 'stashes' as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
"Don't listen to those k beauty gurus peddling gimmicky products, here's some overpriced foul smelling Sunday Riley oils instead, just ignore the fake reviews, everyone does it"
I got the UFO oil in the hope that it would kill the last of my hormonal adult acne and ended up with a cluster of cysts on my chin so large that I literally looked like Peter Griffin. £36 to deform myself. It's still lingering, too. Good job we're still (kinda) in lockdown.

images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha, thanks @Raker - I'm at the tail end so I can find it funny now, too.

Just been on Instagram and saw this reply from Lisa Eldridge who actually took the time to scroll through someone's page to recommend a shade to her. She's so classy and lovely... can't imagine Sali bothering with that. Worlds apart.

Screenshot_20200525_144638.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My heart melt when the quarantines started and Lisa posted a picture on instagram asking how everyone's doing and actually responded to everyone in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Lisa’s posts about doing a magazine cover digitally from home during lockdown? The attention to detail and work that must have gone into creating those images were incredible- that’s real talent and adaptability, not just shilling for the highest bidder.

• Heart
Everything Lisa Eldridge does is just so effortless. Her passion and love for makeup shines through all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s classy & seems comfortable in herself, not try-hard and chippy

• Heart
Did anyone see Lisa’s posts about doing a magazine cover digitally from home during lockdown? The attention to detail and work that must have gone into creating those images were incredible- that’s real talent and adaptability, not just shilling for the highest bidder.
It was the Style (Sunday Times) mag yesterday. What she achieved with the photographer and model is absolutely incredible. And she was so proud yet humble talking about it yesterday. She said herself she was excited to do something new and different to challenge herself, as opposed to doing it for years and years......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lisa is a true artistic genius and a class act. She’s in a different stratosphere to Hughes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Landfill fodder https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2019/oct/05/the-best-emergency-spot-treatments
Being a deep researcher for the Pentagon, I used the cutting edge technology of remembering she used the word landfill and googled Sali Hughes + landfill (the jokes write themselves with this one).
I have those ZitStickas and they were the biggest waste of money. Have done absolutely nothing to reduce the lifespan, redness or swelling of the many types of spots I‘m prone to. Will stick to my salicylic lotions and potions. Leaving a bit of a cheap L’Oréal clay mask on it overnight did far more to reduce the size.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone be happy to be compared to liz Taylor? You’re only ever going to come off worse in the comparison.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.