Sali Hughes #15 Ugg slipper, a red lip, when dressing for Leonard don't let standards slip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling each other by surnames or the prefix “La”
What is that surname thing about?
When they used it on the FB group I always found if off putting - like a little cliquey clubby 'you can't sit with us' type thing.

Reactions: 3
She’s utterly ridiculous!

Any product shown and named on IG is essentially an advert so the utter bollocks that is #presssample is bilge!

Reactions: 5
She’s doing an Insta stories video on each product in the box, one per day. So in a few days she’ll presumably be doing a video on the pweirdo-apologist candle. That’ll be interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s doing an Insta stories video on each product in the box, one per day. So in a few days she’ll presumably be doing a video on the pweirdo-apologist candle. That’ll be interesting.
Ooh interesting - not many people signing up I wonder?
And the candle one should be good.

Reactions: 2
Ah, in the latest vid she says that it’s topical vitamin C that makes her look “really vibrant and awake”. And there was I thinking it was the Botox 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, in the latest vid she says that it’s topical vitamin C that makes her look “really vibrant and awake”. And there was I thinking it was the Botox 🤷🏻‍♀️
If it's so great why not include it in the box rather than candles and snail goo?

Reactions: 8
If it's so great why not include it in the box rather than candles and snail goo?
It’s in the Biossance squalane and vitamin C rose oil. I’m a little disappointed in your lack of deep knowledge of the contents of this box, @Jelly Bean. Sali’s been hand-curating it for the last year, FFS. The least you could do is pay attention. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s in the Biossance squalane and vitamin C rose oil. I’m a little disappointed in your lack of deep knowledge of the contents of this box, @Jelly Bean. Sali’s been hand-curating it for the last year, FFS. The least you could do is pay attention. 🙄
😂 :oops:
I suppose the clue is in the name there.
Poor Sali's labour of love is wasted on this beef face.

:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Anyone who knows me will know I'm all about the {insert product of choice}'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*It must be exhausting having to tactically plan your kiss-arsing and sucker-upping, in order to try to infiltrate various social circles you covet entry in to.

*My unrequested thought if the day.

Reactions: 8
I feel a bit mean saying this, but there's a person - another beauty influencer I think - enthusiatically unboxing the box on SH's Stories who seems to think the candle is in praise of ginseng.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel a bit mean saying this, but there's a person - another beauty influencer I think - enthusiatically unboxing the box on SH's Stories who seems to think the candle is in praise of ginseng.
Who? Spill all of it 😁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.