Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed through, had to laugh at her holding up the slipper and saying how it was fake fur... erm, more like sheepskin upper, sheepskin inner and rubber sole.
Ah, FFS, what’s the POINT of being the only “vegetarian” in the village if she’s going to wear - and shill- the skin of dead sheep? They don’t die peacefully of old age, Hughes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Deary me, I've been ignoring Sali's 'investment purchases' economic advice without realising that meant I've been buying thoughtless guff for reductive twats. Is the only difference between the two a satisfying click with a deep exhale?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here comes another dose of that old Sali charm
Oh dear...this did make me laugh. Assume her intention with the 'reductive twats' comment was to convey how marketeers view women, except she manages not only to apparently call women reductive twats but also to pour contempt on 'tat manufacturers' who produce 'thoughtless guff'...assume this tat is different from the tat dear Sali markets (to, er...reductive twats). Did any of her followers rush in to defend her right to speak up?!

If only she was good with words...oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here comes another dose of that old Sali charm.
But she is saying women who like those things are reductive twats isn't she? I think tshe means that to think of women who like those things makes you a reductive twit - but that definitely is not what she is saying.

Oh dear...this did make me laugh. Assume her intention with the 'reductive twats' comment was to convey how marketeers view women, except she manages not only to apparently call women reductive twats but also to pour contempt on 'tat manufacturers' who produce 'thoughtless guff'...assume this tat is different from the tat dear Sali markets (to, er...reductive twats). Did any of her followers rush in to defend her right to speak up?!

If only she was good with words...oh.
Snap! You said it so much better though you wordsmith. And yes, I don't get why being defined by a 'I love prosecco' sign is any more defining than a love of a bold red lip.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Reductive" is one of the key words she seasons her tweets with to make us think she has completed Critical Thinking 101. See also: binary

Stay tuned for some Cartesian dualism

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bonus Sali point for referencing Madonna.

Interviewer: What do you think of Lady Gaga
Madonna: Reductive
Interviewer: What does that mean
Madonna: Look it up *sips tea*.

Next igtv Sali will be saying that she simply loathes hydrangeas...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeez, more products again. Has this woman not explored all of the quality non-reductive-twatty products in the world yet? She really is just another sales person.

The slippers are hideous btw!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually agree with SH on this. Women (and men) who have decorative tat in their homes declaring their beverage of choice *are* reductive twats.View attachment 118697
Fuckawesome! So quirky!

I thought she found this sort of thing "reductive tat" but yet she has stuff with slogans on them? Or "a slogan" as she'd probably call it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've seen a few 'influencers' showing off those Uggs during the week. Has she told us whether or not "I PAID FOR THOSE!"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually agree with SH on this. Women (and men) who have decorative tat in their homes declaring their beverage of choice *are* reductive twats.View attachment 118697 :sick:
Omg that is brilliant. Didn't she say the reductive twit is the one who buys the present? Bit rude about India.

And let us never forget 'Lipstick, Literature, Liberalism'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheers. I didn't know what she'd said about them as I couldn't watch her IGTV for the reasons mentioned above. #nailsonablackboard 😬
I had to switch off. As soon as she said "I love an Ugg boot" I was done

Omg that is brilliant. Didn't she say the reductive twit is the one who buys the present? Bit rude about India.

And let us never forget 'Lipstick, Literature, Liberalism'
Oh god, that makes my toes curl. And the amount of Salinistas that were clamouring to buy one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Ugg boots were passé. Filed under ‘bad shoe choices’ somewhere near crocs. I mean. Don’t get me wrong, I have a pair of Ugg boots and a pair of crocs (excellent gardening shoes. Ugly as sin but super comfy. Do not @ me, etc.) so it’s not my actual opinion, but it’s the more commonly held view amongst the ‘cool kids’.
Me, I love an Ugg boot. Had mine for YEARS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Ugg boots were passé. Filed under ‘bad shoe choices’ somewhere near crocs. I mean. Don’t get me wrong, I have a pair of Ugg boots and a pair of crocs (excellent gardening shoes. Ugly as sin but super comfy. Do not @ me, etc.) so it’s not my actual opinion, but it’s the more commonly held view amongst the ‘cool kids’.
Also, I love an Ugg boot. Had mine for YEARS.
She was quick to point out she hasn't worn them in years but she still loves "an ugg boot" 😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.