Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caitlin quacking on and on. Christ, I wasn’t a fan before, but her reaction to this is appalling. Very few blue tickers are engaging. Except... dear chum Sali who has snuck out a tiny bit of support via a RT of some of Caitlin’s diversionary drivel. Or should that read a tiny bit of disrespect for the NHS and everyone impacted by lockdown-flouting twats?

44610022-F6DB-49FC-AE7D-03CD57BBC3BC.jpeg

Caitlin quacking on and on. Christ, I wasn’t a fan before, but her reaction to this is appalling. Very few blue tickers are engaging. Except... dear chum Sali who has snuck out a tiny bit of support via a RT of some of Caitlin’s diversionary drivel. Or should that read a tiny bit of disrespect for the NHS and everyone impacted by lockdown-flouting twats?
thats an easy one for Sali though as she also managed to stick two fingers up at the recommended guidance on the cusp of the lockdown. Things seemed to have cooled between these two (copied deep research) but it’s nauseating sweet to see them rekindle over their disregard of safety rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt things have cooled, probably just offline. SH’s first love are her female friends. Women’s women. Women supporting women (I dunno, unless you’re an Esther or Dawn)?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SH’s first love are her female friends. Women’s women. Women supporting women (I dunno, unless you’re an Esther or Dawn)?
Or beefy faced married incels that post on Tattle. Then you are worse than Satan himself.

Reactions: 4
Just had a job offer to work in a covid19 hub office - but the absolute gaul of Sali and Caitlin to a) flout guidelines ans b) twist it to raise their profiles via beautybanks or columns has somewhat put me off taking one for the team, as we are all in this together and they are happily screwing us all over.

Reactions: 3
Just had a job offer to work in a covid19 hub office - but the absolute gaul of Sali and Caitlin to a) flout guidelines ans b) twist it to raise their profiles via beautybanks or columns has somewhat put me off taking one for the team, as we are all in this together and they are happily screwing us all over.
Their behaviour must feel frankly insulting for those working frontline, but please don’t factor in such utter no-marks when making such an important decision.

Heartfelt thanks and all best wishes, whatever you decide.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t you know Sali’s the only person who watches The Repair Shop? She’s only been the sole viewer for, like, years. Not only that, she’s been the sole champion of the show, convincing all and sundry that’s it the best thing to watch. Did you know that Sali has been watching it for years? ...honestly, the constant one-upmanship is bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t you know Sali’s the only person who watches The Repair Shop? She’s only been the sole viewer for, like, years. Not only that, she’s been the sole champion of the show, convincing all and sundry that’s it the best thing to watch. Did you know that Sali has been watching it for years? ...honestly, the constant one-upmanship is bizarre.
She cannot ever hide her inate sense of superiority, regardless of the situation she makes it all about her .

Reactions: 12
So a pair of tights is 'a tight', lips are 'a lip' but a person is 'people'.
This is so funny 😂

Did Caitlin make any form of apology or is she just back acting like nothing happened as predicted?

This is so funny 😂

Did Caitlin make any form of apology or is she just back acting like nothing happened as predicted?
No apology and acting like nothing happened. Typical gaslighting. Makes me so cross - that lovely old gentleman walking round his garden raising £12million and thanking people for staying at home while Caitlin Moran, for whom pandemic rules don't apply apparently, blunders on praising the NHS and getting paid vast quantities by The Times for doing so. A complete disgrace.

Will you be casting your vote?
Empowering women how? 🤣
Baffling.
We live in very strange times.

Reactions: 14
Will you be casting your vote?
Bloody hell, that's a low bar if (a) after 8 months of running a registered charity she's eligible for a 'lifetime achievement' award and (b) your empowerment can be boiled down to yapping on that a red lip is 'empowering'.

Yes, she should definitely be put on a plinth right next to Marie Curie and Mary Seacole for those 'achievements'.

Vogue needs to aim higher. But then, nothing like rewarding your own which is the very definition of privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand how it counts as a lifetime award? Some people spend their entire working life full time in the charity sector..

Does anyone know who the other nominees are?

Reactions: 4
It seems all of the other nominees are companies. Very much industry back-patting itself for corporate charity gifts/campaigns? Apart from Elvie and BB.

9B208E72-8ADA-4751-BC24-604C22471253.jpeg
C34840ED-9B17-4BEA-8373-42D3251BC14F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.