Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That same post includes Sali mentioning she has a spreadsheet PAGES long with the haters real names and jobs. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does she assume (no doubt wrongly) that every comment she gets that isn’t arse licking is from a Tattler? Is her ego so massive that she believes everyone else thinks she is a kind, selfless, GOOD PERSON*?

* = SH self quote, she is one you know

Reactions: 8
Exactly. She has 155k followers on IG and probably not far off that amount on Twitter. It's likely a large portion of those have never have even heard of this niche website. It goes back to her "internet people" thinking

Reactions: 6
That same post includes Sali mentioning she has a spreadsheet PAGES long with the haters real names and jobs. Lol
It's how all totalitarian regimes begin. Identify and monitor the individual. Cease free speech, unless it's to worship our Glorious Leader. Threaten serious punishment. Create a culture of fear for refusing to wear a red lip and rejecting double cleansing.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Guys, I’m new here. Can you please enlighten me about Sali? Why so much criticism? Really, honest question? I’m not beauty expert, isn’t she one of the big names in thw UK?

Guys, I’m new here. Can you please enlighten me about Sali? Why so much criticism? Really, honest question? I’m not beauty expert, isn’t she one of the big names in thw UK?
We are on thread 14. That in itself should tell you something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She keeps reminding us that she knows who we are and where we live and work. But yet she'd never stoop so low as to "out" us. Why the duck keep the "files"?

It makes her look like the stalker* that she is.

*based on the fact that she did trace people on here and like photos of children on Facebook for example.

Again, couldn't give a duck if she "outed" me. I'm not in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been blocked by her and honestly I think work would piss themselves If she outed me. Checked my history and I’ve: wondered if she wasn’t really into a brand because of her body language in a video, recommended people screenshot the posts where they say she bullied them and made a joke about something she wrote sounding like a euphamism for wanking. I mean it’s hardly anything inflammatory is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You just know that Sali's article is going to be about how no one loves the NHS more than she does. She'll call the practitioner she praises "good people" and a "mensch."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can no one even be arsed to dissect this week’s column? I know I can’t...

~ mutters something about “as British as the Beeb” Oh FFS! ~

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.