Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief. That account ...
Quite. And if SH is friends with the Pwr Grls - she certainly follows them on Insta - she’d be mad to pay retail price for anything from Ugg, when they’re clearly throwing freebies and money at influencers. And yet she is categorically claiming to have paid, using a newer customer code. It seems... unlikely.

Reactions: 4
I really want to try this, too. I've yet to find proper shade descriptions though...
Have you tried using The findation website - it’s really good as long as you have the shades of other foundations you like.
The neo nude arrived today and it’s lovely

Good grief. That account ...
Imagine being the PR person for Ugg (Slippers Division), looking at Grlpwrgang and thinking 'Yes! This is who we want to represent our brand'.

Though dying sheepskin to look like cheap fake fur does suggest a brand that has lost its way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite. And if SH is friends with the Pwr Grls - she certainly follows them on Insta - she’d be mad to pay retail price for anything from Ugg, when they’re clearly throwing freebies and money at influencers. And yet she is categorically claiming to have paid, using a newer customer code. It seems... unlikely.
Some girls' new customer codes are bigger than other girls' new customer codes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's only just occurred to me she didn't have a column last week. I'm sure in the last one she said she would be doing British Beauty brands to order online over the next few weeks. Wonder what happened?

It's only just occurred to me she didn't have a column last week. I'm sure in the last one she said she would be doing British Beauty brands to order online over the next few weeks. Wonder what happened?
perhaps their cheques hadn’t cleared

should her new thread not be in Influencer or Instagramers section? She isn’t really a guru on anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assumed it was because she had an article somewhere else (can’t remember where but I thought I saw something).

Reactions: 1
Imagine being the PR person for Ugg (Slippers Division), looking at Grlpwrgang and thinking 'Yes! This is who we want to represent our brand'.

Though dying sheepskin to look like cheap fake fur does suggest a brand that has lost its way.
As an Australian who grew up wearing ugg boots in winter (never outside!) I am still peeved that an American company took out a patent ON A NOUN and outsourced production to China. They aren't real uggs and never were. Just expensive fascimiles

Sheep wearing actual sheep smdh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Dressing for Leonard 🤢🤢🤢 So creepy and surprising from a such a strident feminist

Yes IG - I presume there was an accompanying photo. It is odd isn't it? Not - 'When I have a meeting with Leonard I like to dress smartly' (or something like that).

Reactions: 1
Where? On IG? What an odd thing to say
SH: 'I dress for Leonard as though visiting a very posh new boyfriend's dad'.

Leaving Leonard aside, why is she dressing for someone's dad?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.