Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic - just a heads up for anyone running low on soap/handwash that Molton Brown are offering up to 3 free milk soaps on their website (and free fragrance sample) for £3.95. Might be useful 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She's sneery about minimum wages but it's evident that those on minimum wages (cleaners, supermarket workers, etc) are more invaluable in the crisis and work far harder than some spoilt media influencer luvvie in her Brighton bubble.

Also, some minimum wage workers were recognised officially by the government as "key workers". The same key workers that that ghastly woman Priti Patel previously declared "unskilled"
Ghastly is being kind :)

maybe this discussion should go underground? Will stop the defaming comments etc.

Last edited:
Salli reminds me of one of those woman who breaks through the glass ceiling but has the window fitters in before anyone else can.
She may have been working class, but you know shes grafted. Good on her, but she keeps herself feeling superior by being snooty. We're the beef faces she wouldn't have been if she hadn't of made it, don't you know.

She's like a miner voting tory. Deluded!

Reactions: 5
Well well how the turn tables.

She's right back on that high horse!
WOW

She really doesn’t have one jot of self awareness, does she?

As a side note, I can’t believe the stupidly and selfishness of all these idiots out and about. Blows my mind and makes me unbelievably angry.

STAY THE duck AT HOME.

Reactions: 7
WOW

She really doesn’t have one jot of self awareness, does she?

As a side note, I can’t believe the stupidly and selfishness of all these idiots out and about. Blows my mind and makes me unbelievably angry.

STAY THE duck AT HOME.
Zero self awareness ...

Also totally agree with the sentiment ... I went to the local butchers yesterday - we always shop there- and the queue was really good, full marks for social distancing outside. Then this lady came and stood behind me (quite close) and proceeded to go on about what a load of nonsense it is and how we’re losing a sense of humanity with all of these places closing etc... honestly!!! This is what we are dealing with 🙄

Reactions: 4

Maybe they are supporting local businesses?
And why is it assumed they are visitors? We know not all Brighton and Hove residents stayed in when advised on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zero self awareness ...

Also totally agree with the sentiment ... I went to the local butchers yesterday - we always shop there- and the queue was really good, full marks for social distancing outside. Then this lady came and stood behind me (quite close) and proceeded to go on about what a load of nonsense it is and how we’re losing a sense of humanity with all of these places closing etc... honestly!!! This is what we are dealing with 🙄
Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She’s such a bleeping know it all. They are not day trippers Sal the roads were very quiet. It’s all idiot locals and second home owners thinking this is all a bleeping jolly and rules don’t apply to morons or certain pretentious residents!

Reactions: 9
That Jack Munro thread... asking people to PayPal her money as she’s lost income due to the crisis. 😬 Mind. Blown.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I know - and her encouraging a pile on of Jamie Oliver - 'That Man' - is truly horrible. Imagine if it was the other way round :mad:
#be kind? Bollocks.

Reactions: 6
How the f*ck can she say that with certainty?
I know - wierd. Just because people she knows personally in Brighton are indoors. And I still am aghast at her even being so indignant when she flouted the advice to stay at home. I'm sure all those idiots out and about all think they have a perfectly rational explanation for their choices.

Reactions: 9
Because she’s a CENTRAL Brighton & Hove resident and CENTRAL Brighton & Hove residents would never do that. Unless it’s to get curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she’s a CENTRAL Brighton & Hove resident and CENTRAL Brighton & Hove residents would never do that. Unless it’s to get curry.
True, no one who could afford to be a resident would be so idiotic, must be the beefy faced "day trippers"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering why all beauty influencers aren’t sheltering within a Bobbi Brown store. They’re great for when you’re under siege.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.