Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still doesn't get it does she on Twitter? She was at the forefront of minimising the importance of staying in your house. We were told this on Monday and she went out for a meal on Tuesday. She only went on later to explain the circumstances and that it was probably safe, but originally just left it hanging that it was good to support local businesses.
If people had heeded the warnings nearly a week ago and taken them seriously we might just not be in such deep tit as we are now.

Reactions: 10
We were told this on Monday and she went out for a meal on Tuesday.
🎵 ‘She was making gratin on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday, bleeping locked down on Sunday’ 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please someone reply to that tweet asking if we can lockdown seeing as she had her burger Tuesday so we are good to go now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Infer that is was somehow a common burger experience that many people have enjoyed.

Reactions: 3
Only SH would demand the removal of her civil rights, rather than that we all observe voluntary isolation. I guess she's been listening to her husband?

As someone who yapped on about how 'empowering' make-up is, let's see when's empowered she is when it's illegal for her to leave the house and she's reduced to posting pictures of her cooking like a good little housewife.

Reactions: 2
Only SH would demand the removal of her civil rights, rather than that we all observe voluntary isolation.
That is what gets me. We were all advised/told last Monday to stay in the house unless strictly necessary (schools had not closed then I know). Most people I know, and on SM observed this. She was one of a handful who didn't. Someone on IG pointed this out and they were a troll.
Now when others do exactly the same she demands very strict measures to deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never seen a more wooden, humourless, supercilious, unlikeable woman in front of a camera EVER! I watched a few "in the bathrooms with", Claudia Winkleman was brilliant fun, didn't take herself seriously, Sali has zero rapport with anyone, even with her "bestie" Caitlin, seems about as much fun as an STD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And if you check out the Instagram stories then Lauren has been out walking the dog ... I thought no Brighton and Hove residents would be so thoughtless??

Reactions: 2
To think less than a week ago she threw her toys out of the pram justifying her meal out - and then swiftly deleted all evidence.
Does she have no shame?

Beauty banks has big partners - and SH thanks them for donating some consumer hand-washes... but could they help pressure their partner brands to copy LVMH and manufacture industrial healthcare supplies for NHS like independent British distilleries are?!

(adding to the brands I won't buy again - Pets at Home for ordering staff to label themselves "key workers" so their kids can still go to school, and therefore they can still go in to sell dog food)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Can anyone imagine Hughes doing what Caroline Hirons is doing right now calling out brands? Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’ll call out some brands that could not possibly negatively impact her
And only when the right people already tweet about it and there is a public consensus.

Also, I'm I being a complete "mental" and find her tweet about shouty Italian mayors piss boiling? Play the tarantela! Pass the mortadela! These are just shouty Italians, has nothing to do with how many people they are putting into the ground daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also, I'm I being a complete "mental" and find her tweet about shouty Italian mayors piss boiling? Play the tarantela! Pass the mortadela! These are just shouty Italians, has nothing to do with how many people they are putting into the ground daily.
It goes along with the awful trend on twitter at the moment of so many bloody experts pontificating about a very new and unknown disease. Searching around for a unique *take* on the appalling situation. Sali has decided that a shouty Italian mayor is the answer. Boris should shout excitedly and everything will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And only when the right people already tweet about it and there is a public consensus.

Yes, it has infuriated me too. As if being "shouty" and having "energy" can stop the spread of a horrible virus

Edited to add: yes I agree it's piss boiling, not yes you're being mental!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.