Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems odd to have a long winded conversation with her assistant Lauren on Twitter, surely she sees her most days and doesn’t she live in a granny flat in SH’s house?
Even if she doesn't have a granny flat, she must see Lauren at least twice a day when she comes to take the dog out...

But yes, that was the weirdest public exchange. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, other than to try and start a 'dialogue' about trolling. I have the feeling that 'Feebee79' has popped up before as the stan 'general public' to legitimise a SH post before - the name is definitely familiar, but I couldn't find an example quickly.

Reactions: 4
By the looks of that twitter exchange, Lauren lives up Sali’s arse. What a pair of embarrassing navel gazing idiots.

i think that feebee person was on her SHB forum.

Reactions: 5
As an aside is SHB still going these days? I don't think she even mentions it any more - just the FB group.

I really don’t agree with agree with commenting on her assistant or others. They have not chosen a public role, and are not responsible for any of her decisions, whatever they post on Twitter.

Reactions: 1
I see your point, and I agree regarding others like her friends, family etc, and others she works with who don't have a public profile. However, apart from being an assistant, Lauren has a role which is to legitimise her boss's statements/activities by making social media posts (all of which have a strangely curated feel - they are not spontaneous), and so in that respect, she is part of SH's activities.

But I take your point that calling her a dog walker is mean.

Imagine carrying on a conversation like that on twitter with no one but your flying monkeys. It’s embarassing for the flying monkeys the most, I think.

Anyway... it’s full of bait to try and turn the talk here away from talking about shady influencer behaviour into she said she said tit-for-tat. I’m not biting today.

Edit: thank you for posting it @Disillusioned. Good to have evidence of the contradictions and sleight-of-hand.
It’s not this place, is it? Nobody’s ever mentioned Lauren’s weight (and me referring to it there is literally just that. I’m not interested in anybody’s weight).

It’s not this place, is it? Nobody’s ever mentioned Lauren’s weight (and me referring to it there is literally just that. I’m not interested in anybody’s weight).
I find the way she is bringing it up really bitchy. She doesn't EVER mention the botox we've spoken about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a sneaking suspicion that’s all very deliberate.

She contrives a conversation with a flying monkey publicly on twitter to say topic X is being or has been discussed here.

We all look at each other and go, when was Topic X ever mentioned? Nope, me neither. Or, that was only ever discussed because Sali herself wrote about. Or, on a very rare occasion it was mentioned once in passing and other people gently suggested it was best left alone.

But it’s bingo for Sali because Topic X has then, by definition, been discussed.

I think she’s hoping to make it as vitriolic and petty (and anti-woman, weirdly) as possible here because it plays into her hands. And the less chat on here about her influencer activities the better for her.

She may also enjoy being able to set the hares running on bizarre topics - maybe a form of narcissistic supply? (Just thinking out loud on that one).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A diversion tactic? Away from the stuff that comprises 99.9% of the comments ie sponsorship, clear labelling of #ads, favourite can't live without products changing from week to week, The Guardian column etc.

I have a sneaking suspicion that’s all very deliberate.

She contrives a conversation with a flying monkey publicly on twitter to say topic X is being or has been discussed here.

We all look at each other and go, when was Topic X ever mentioned? Nope, me neither. Or, that was only ever discussed because Sali herself wrote about. Or, on a very rare occasion it was mentioned once in passing and other people gently suggested it was best left alone.

But it’s bingo for Sali because Topic X has then, by definition, been discussed.

I think she’s hoping to make it as vitriolic and petty (and anti-woman, weirdly) as possible here because it plays into her hands. And the less chat on here about her influencer activities the better for her.

She may also enjoy being able to set the hares running on bizarre topics - maybe a form of narcissistic supply? (Just thinking out loud on that one).
once again, you hit the nail on the head. The only one to mention Lauren’s weight repeatedly is Sali. I almost wish Lauren would throw a passive aggressive swipe by mentioning Sali’s smidge of diluted botox loudly, publicly and repeatedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To clarify Lauren's weight comment, one poster said ages and ages ago that Sali probably hired Lauren because she was similar but she wasn't as slim or as pretty (or words to that effect). The next day that poster said she had had a few glasses of wine and regretted the comment. She wasn't called "fat" or "ugly" as SH claimed in the Freaky Friday video.

By the looks of that twitter exchange, Lauren lives up Sali’s arse. What a pair of embarrassing navel gazing idiots.

i think that feebee person was on her SHB forum.
Was feebee79 not a moderator/admin and sali paid for her internet so she could police the forum? With all sorts of shed and tabard jokes? . (Nothing wrong with that just pointing out there is history between sali and Feebee).

Reactions: 5
To clarify Lauren's weight comment, one poster said ages and ages ago that Sali probably hired Lauren because she was similar but she wasn't as slim or as pretty (or words to that effect). The next day that poster said she had had a few glasses of wine and regretted the comment. She wasn't called "fat" or "ugly" as SH claimed in the Freaky Friday video.
And I'm sure Lauren probably couldn't really care what we think of her (and why on earth should she) but all I remember is people saying how naturally pretty she is, with lovely hair and style.

pointing out there is history between sali and Feebee
I thought I recognised the username from other screenshots. What's shady is that no one would ever know there was a connection unless tattle was here, I'd just assume it was a member of the public, rather than someone receiving payment/services in exchange for their online support. Is there a name for this?

This is why influencing is so shady - there is no terminology like there is for MLMs around how they operate. The best we can hope for is #ad.

Jo Adams on those Tweets was also a member of Sali's forum. I think she may even have been a moderator. She's not just a 'member of the public' either.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sali has gone all out to bait Tattle with that exchange with Lauren , she is completely obsessed with this site and in particular ‘Teachers of children’.

She is duplicitous, fabricates the truth to suit her version of events and is ruthless .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.