Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
Her skin does look AMAZING in that video (didn’t watch it all just watched the first few seconds with the sound off) . It looks so smooth and creamy, she’s a bit older than me and I’ve really looked after skin and it’s mad how she’s got no lines or texture. Hmmm.

genuinely I’d like to know exactly what her secret is.
Have you got Botox? Fillers? No?

Also I hate the idea that texture in your skin is bad. We all have pores 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her skin does look AMAZING in that video (didn’t watch it all just watched the first few seconds with the sound off) . It looks so smooth and creamy, she’s a bit older than me and I’ve really looked after skin and it’s mad how she’s got no lines or texture. Hmmm.

genuinely I’d like to know exactly what her secret is.
Botox and fillers....

Also a ring light. I was at a hotel with a ring light mirror and I looked amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered about the ring light too - I've seen other influencers acknowledge it is incredibly flattering.

Reactions: 7
Wayne Goss did a good video about how beauty influencers use ring lights to sell foundation in particular

Racked covered it as well http://www.racked.com/platform/amp/2016/6/2/11828904/beauty-vlogger-youtube-ring-lights
Amazing - I never realised lighting made *that* much difference. More smoke and mirrors by influencers eager to make women feel insecure and pressured into buying stuff. What a horrible way to make a living.
Women support women my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sali and Lauren are ON ONE on Twitter. It does very much seem to be just the two of them, chatting to each other...

It’s not terribly coherent, but they seem to be attempting to defend their bullying behaviour on Twitter on the grounds that they didn’t know any better at the time. 🤔

CF6B0430-61AF-4B4F-806D-6F7E4633125E.jpeg
F226C35C-E2E5-41C7-857F-B478ECF0C73A.jpeg
63FF374E-2090-471E-9D1B-91004F2B7EF4.jpeg
398E3B68-68C1-4CC6-B766-35F5875735EE.jpeg

Actually Sali’s line seems to be that only Lauren behaved badly on Twitter. Chivalrous of her.

• Haha
*massive eyeroll*

Frankly, I don't really care about SH's past Twitter behaviour. Clearly her former victims have done what everyone tells those bing bullied to do which is to go out and make them sick with jealousy by being so fab.

I do care about her continued lies to flog cosmetics that ruin lives. I care that she deletes comments that ask her about how her treatments change her face rather than her magic cream of the month. I care that people are suckered into feeling they aren't good enough and it's all based on a massive lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sali and Lauren are ON ONE on Twitter. It does very much seem to be just the two of them, chatting to each other...

It’s not terribly coherent, but they seem to be attempting to defend their bullying behaviour on Twitter on the grounds that they didn’t know any better at the time. 🤔

View attachment 90485View attachment 90486View attachment 90487View attachment 90488

Actually Sali’s line seems to be that only Lauren behaved badly on Twitter. Chivalrous of her.
Have I unknowingly dropped acid or is this as nonsensical as it seems?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
James O’Brien’s radio discussion was triggered by the foul abuse directed at Greta Thunberg. Slightly different to a bunch of disillusioned women objecting to the non disclosure of Botox by a beauty writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting. You have to learn and move on which I suppose isn’t happening here (her position). And the not learning and atoning all happening on Cuntsville here.

Botox.

Reactions: 1
I think what she’s saying does make sense but, the way it’s being said is difficult to hear.

I think my way would be ‘look, I’ve done things in the past I’m not proud of, I’ve apologised, I was wrong. Now what I did seems to be happening to me and I’m finding it really hard and would like it to stop. But because I know it will never fully go away I’m going to choose to not read it, because it’s not good for my mental health, although I understand that this does somewhat throw the baby out with the bath water’.

Ultimately - I couldn’t cope with a job in the public eye. If you’re trying to sell something, whether as a single person or CEO of a large company, you’re going to get hard feedback.

Also - the Esther thing - not 10 years ago, but I’m not sure that’s seen as trolling from her side.

Reactions: 3
It’s like some weird meta universe, where she’s talking to tattle (but not really - honestly) via twitter to let the trolls (usI take it) know that she knows, that we know that she knows.

• Haha
I don’t get that from what she’s said at all @Curio. More: ‘None of us are utterly innocent, but that lot [on Tattle] are anonymous scum.’ Or rather, “garbage”.

I’m increasingly tempted to contact her directly in my own name. But - and may be this is a bit paranoid - she must have lots of data/information about me from my membership of GTL/SHB. And I no longer trust her to behave within legislation or with decency.

Also: Eric 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It suits Sali to constantly repeat her own huge exaggerations about what has ever been said on here about her (reference threads 1-12) because it shifts the narrative away from her piss poor Graun column and shady sales pitches.

also: Eric

C691CC6F-DEED-4CC4-9429-D728FF567855.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Actually the fact he apparently knows where we live is not a pleasant thought.

Reactions: 2
32CC06CC-60EA-4FBA-8AAD-72E7D02F128C.png

forget Botox ladies, looks like all we need to do is stop with the primer and we’ll look great.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.