Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Hirons had her droopy eyelids trimmed (not sure what the procedure is called) last year as it was affecting her sight.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Of course they were.... the woman has been on behind the scenes quest to glam herself up...weight loss, eye job, weak dilute, filled to bursting. Not knocking that but I did laugh during her explanatory eye surgery video when she lays it on thick about why. At least then she was trying to maintain it was a medical issue, rather than acknowledging the creams she flogs do jack tit.

Back on topic, if SH thinks that a company does anything that is not in its own self interest, she's a fool. Also note she didn't put her usual not paid, not an ad, not held at gunpoint and handed money to post this' disclaimer on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since Coronavirus has taken a hold the past week and a bit I’ve been interested to see how the Instafloggers have adapted their content and, as I assumed would happen, so many are flaunting their gifts and taking glee in unboxing so so kindly gifted items. They should be ashamed when my local shops are absolutely bare! It’s sickening. I’ve seen boasts about being sent luxury hand cream for sore hands and huge baskets of luxury foods and fancy care packages sent from brands and retailers to very rich and successful people who already have more than enough stuff to get them through. They live on a different planet.
Absolutely disgusting. They should be ashamed if they weren't shameless.
Maybe a thread should be started where the worst ones can be named and shamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting. They should be ashamed if they weren't shameless.
Maybe a thread should be started where the worst ones can be named and shamed.
I'm not seeing this, but I deleted most influencers ages ago

Certainly the ones who like to hold a grand "unboxing" every five minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Absolute silence from Ms. Hughes about the retail staff who work for her ITBW chums not being allowed to self isolate and threatened with dismissal for doing so according to Estee Laundry. (Sales staff for Tilbury, Trish McEvoy etc)

Estee Laundry is/are better journalist/s than SH will ever be. I'm keeping a mental note of brands I'll be buying from after this (deciem early on committed to full staff paid leave) and those that have 'allegedly (but pretty obviously) been treating staff like tit. (Spacenk, Selfridges, Harvey Nicks

I had to go out today to get essentials for my son's birthday (needs must). Shopping centre was a ghost town. All Irish shops (bar book shops) and American stores firmly tit and alas only English stores remain open here.

Reactions: 1
I haven't been on this thread for a while just caught up and gosh you guys crack me up 😂 ❤

I think that's why she has gotten so worked up over the threads on here. The fact that everyone has her sussed, and what is said here is actually intelligent and backed up with evidence of her own words from tweets, articles, comments etc. Surely if you just found it all silly, untrue and pathetic you wouldn't let it bother you? I don't see any other influencer kicking up as much of a fuss about their threads.

And lol at CH of all people calling people out for not disclosing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, the flipping IRONY.

But also who, who, who does she mean 🍿 ?
Pass the popcorn! But you know she'll never "disclose" (wink, wink) who, maybe just say: "The stories I could tell..." as she often does.
Tell us everything, Caroline, trolls need feeding! Pile it on us like monks threw food on the peasants in the film The Name of the Rose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like how every celebrity that has a nose job has it due to a ‘deviated septum’ that made it hard to breathe and absolutely had to be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.