Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali sadly has a bad case of thinking her tit don't stink. It is not for me to question her noblesse oblige. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sali’s virtue-signalling massively backfired there, didn’t it? I also noticed the absence of “I PAID” and assumed it was significant.

Dogwalker : posts lecturing others on washing hands

Dogwalker : then posts multiple photos of her contradicting basic social distancing recommendations
Dogwalker LET DOG SIT ON UPHOLSTERED BENCH INTENDED FOR HUMANS.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well folks, you have all nailed it for me.
Regarding the influencers and content creators .... times will get / are tough. As much as online sales and digital marketing are a major thing, consumers simply aren’t spending their money due to the uncertainty of the situation (if they have some in the first place).

Big brands are freezing their budgets and putting everything on hold until things settle which will be months away. Without saying too much there is a huge amount of marketing spend - millions - that is not going to be spent. In my sector retail sales were down 50% last week and we are nowhere near the peak of it.

Reactions: 6
Well folks, you have all nailed it for me.
Regarding the influencers and content creators .... times will get / are tough. As much as online sales and digital marketing are a major thing, consumers simply aren’t spending their money due to the uncertainty of the situation (if they have some in the first place).

Big brands are freezing their budgets and putting everything on hold until things settle which will be months away. Without saying too much there is a huge amount of marketing spend - millions - that is not going to be spent. In my sector retail sales were down 50% last week and we are nowhere near the peak of it.
Exactly. Plus the something for nothing #gifted culture looks awful now. Not paying companies for their services. But pretending mentioning them is a good enough reward. Just doesn't wash any more.

Reactions: 4
Doing a proper Father Christmas belly laugh, at Sali lamenting the empty salons across the nation.

As I've said before, STFU, you don't even pay for your hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Sali pissed off again because people are able to criticise her?

She needs a thicker skin , can any Dermalogist help? #presssample.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolute silence from Ms. Hughes about the retail staff who work for her ITBW chums not being allowed to self isolate and threatened with dismissal for doing so according to Estee Laundry. (Sales staff for Tilbury, Trish McEvoy etc)

Estee Laundry is/are better journalist/s than SH will ever be. I'm keeping a mental note of brands I'll be buying from after this (deciem early on committed to full staff paid leave) and those that have 'allegedly (but pretty obviously) been treating staff like tit. (Spacenk, Selfridges, Harvey Nicks)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm keeping a mental note of brands I'll be buying from after this (deciem early on committed to full staff paid leave) and those that have 'allegedly (but pretty obviously) been treating staff like tit. (Spacenk, Selfridges, Harvey Nicks)
Thanks for this! And let's keep a written note here, this behaviour should not be forgotten or taken lightly!

Reactions: 10
Is she using those weird wee sticky things you put on your eyelids you see ads for on instagram?
It’s probably all about the angles she takes photos at but it’s odd that hooded eyelids usually get more pronounced as we age not less. Caroline Hirons had her droopy eyelids trimmed (not sure what the procedure is called) last year as it was affecting her sight. She did a video about it.

If she ever ponders why she has a successful ongoing thread on Tattle I suggest she logs on anonymously and reads back on her own thread detailing the sanctimonious and superior sounding attitude that we knock her for.
Oh I’ve no doubt she reads her threads her frequently. There’s no doubt in my mind

It will be interesting to see where influencer culture goes. You would think with millions of people being housebound there is a captive audience but their trivial fluffy gifted lifestyles will really not fit the mood.
I just cannot see any content for a long time concentrating on purchasing expensive things or bragging about #gifted experiences being appropriate at all. Or videos with the influencer moaning on about how the crisis is affecting them.
I agree with @Jade Mitzi that possibly the influencer bubble is about to burst. How can a career based on #ADs hold up now at all? People are struggling to acquire the bare necessities and don't want to people stealthily trying to sell you luxuries - and they don't actually do anything else really do they for the main part?
Since Coronavirus has taken a hold the past week and a bit I’ve been interested to see how the Instafloggers have adapted their content and, as I assumed would happen, so many are flaunting their gifts and taking glee in unboxing so so kindly gifted items. They should be ashamed when my local shops are absolutely bare! It’s sickening. I’ve seen boasts about being sent luxury hand cream for sore hands and huge baskets of luxury foods and fancy care packages sent from brands and retailers to very rich and successful people who already have more than enough stuff to get them through. They live on a different planet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit delirious from lack of sleep, but even I don't buy that. Or that she "thinks" let alone "genuinely". Apparently I'm a bit bitchy as well.
Whatever the intention, this is a good move and hopefully more will follow.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.