Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the reddit take on article posted upthread:

The comments are far more sensible than the article itself which seems to say (as a poster pointed out) the author felt toxic posting and reading a gossip site therefore everyone should. Surely she can only speak for herself?
The reasons people like a gossip/commentary site are plentiful. Reducing it to 'women are bitches' is dangerous nonsense.

Reactions: 5
I really want my ‘elevens’ forehead lines botoxed. Largely vanity, but also I’ve had years of anxiety and depression, and I love the idea of being able to erase that from my face. It may be a fantasy, and it’s definitely extremely privileged, but the thought that a relatively harmless procedure could possibly do that is very appealing. Even if I could only keep it up for a few years.

Reactions: 9
i am in the same boat and took the plunge. I find it soothing to know that how I’m feeling isn’t showing on my face.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, the whole purpose of an influencer is to sell us stuff. They might not like the grubby truth of it and prefer to dress it up as ‘journalism’, but it’s a fact that it’s advertising by stealth. A focussed strategy, targeting a specific audience through messaging tailored to trigger insecurity. And then the influencers blame the consumers when the strategy works!
It’s the exact opposite of caring about the people they’re talking to. The influencers give so few fucks about their audience, they’re basically giving minus fucks.

Reactions: 7
i am in the same boat and took the plunge. I find it soothing to know that how I’m feeling isn’t showing on my face.
I’ve had it done too. It’s not all the time, just when it gets really bad again. I have fewer headaches because I’m not scowling as much.

Reactions: 7
Dreadfully awkward new IG video up. It’s all quite a lot of nothing, nothing new anyway. Odd.

Dreadfully awkward new IG video up. It’s all quite a lot of nothing, nothing new anyway. Odd.
I disagree. She’s done a total U-turn on excessive, pointless packaging since Saturday!! A new direction!

“Comes in this nice bag...”

“Then you get this tin...”

For five small cosmetics.

#Greenwash #SustainableAF

Reactions: 13
I suppose it is utterly futile to point out again that free #presssamples are still an #AD under the ASA rules.

I really am boring myself now.

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but she looks almost jaundiced her face is so yellow. And that excess packaging for Estee Lalonde is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 3
And she’s got those weird, froggy lips now. They don’t move properly when she speaks, same as with Nadine B.

Reactions: 1
Her videos are the opposite of ASMR, aren't they? Seriously though, perhaps she is asthmatic? If I were gasping like that while talking, I'd be getting a lung function test. It seems like air hunger

Reactions: 3
They just bore me rigid as they are so similar. And I really hate the flounce round the hem - like those bottom sheets on a bed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.