Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just retweeted Eric... Classy! 🤨

79C4FBD6-500E-488C-9E00-AE9C830AF3A2.jpeg

And naturally he’s mansplaining... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m hoping she has examined this sort of thing in her book of essays... I’m straight in with that. I like how considerate she is. (Pandora)

Also Alex Steinherr is banging on about the new EL foundation - it does look lovely . No ad declared though and I do like Alex even though she’s lit and filtered to high heaven she’s just got a nice , but bonkers way about her.

Reactions: 1
The new EL foundation seems to be targeting the millennial meets Goop cohort in its questionable ingredients: Chia-Seed Extract, Probiotic Technology, Ion Charged Water :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assume the Pandora Sykes tweet was in response to the goop 'no makeup' dinner where eyelash extensions, botox and fake tan were still evident to plebs me gazing at the godivas on their moral high horses

• Heart
I’m hoping she has examined this sort of thing in her book of essays... I’m straight in with that. I like how considerate she is. (Pandora)

Also Alex Steinherr is banging on about the new EL foundation - it does look lovely . No ad declared though and I do like Alex even though she’s lit and filtered to high heaven she’s just got a nice , but bonkers way about her.
She's another one who denies botox (Apart from filler in her scar) when she clearly has botox in her forehead. She does have incredible skin though. I just wish for that transparency when promoting products.

Reactions: 1
“The invitation encouraged guests to forgo concealer, foundation, and other facades and show up as their natural selves,” a press release stated

Yeah, because the average Hollywood celeb in the Goop circle of wellness [:rolleyes:] is going to rock up there in a onesie, requesting a pepperoni pizza and the nearest sofa

GP is unbearably smug and oblivious to her own privilege. I can't even with goop

Poop :poop:

Last edited:
The pressures and nuances of the ‘current aesthetic paradox’ is something I would like to read more about. But probably not from beauty writers who tagged their selfies #nofilter #nofacetune until it was called out in these threads.
I think it was Pandora who wrote with surprising openness about getting her nose hair waxed, which frankly is my ‘current aesthetic paradox’. Now that’s something I’d like Sali to cover in a future column...

Today’s column is beyond parody, but she has created a contender for the next thread title...

4E770E6E-BB27-449B-97EF-B8E630438E29.jpeg

3BABEF77-A812-496A-9D41-7D2C85666F96.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.