Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only came here when SH mentioned this place in her histrionic video. I'd never heard of it. Then I started reading the thread from the beginning and saw all the screenshots of Sali and her gang being awful about Dawn O'Porter, then the stuff about her campaign to get Lauren Luke fired so she could take over the Guardian column, then the Coren stuff and Giles' video ... So for her to take the high ground now, and make this tragedy all about herself, not to mention daring to post on DoP's IG at a time like this ... ugh, hypocrisy and whitewashing
Same, never heard of this site until the famous video was released. Knowing what I now know makes me see Sali as nothing more than a self righteous arrogant twit with huge insecurities

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those recent screengrabs. What is she on about? Husbands etc. Who what is CN? Who is the grieving mother, niece thing? Am lost.

i have never tweeted her, commented to her in IG etc, my comments have been here on Tattle, ONE site that she can choose to ignore, but she can’t.

Her deliberate exaggeration and bastardisation of things that have been posted on here is just to fit her own narrative. If she owned her tit and addressed it there would be nothing to say here. Yes, we might disagree with her sales pitches but she just cannot take responsibility or acknowledge any of her previous deliberate bullying and humiliation of three separate women (that we know of).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She so clearly reads this thread. I would ‘own my tit’ & call her out directly but I’ve been blocked for politely disagreeing/offering an alternative point of view. Then there was Freaky Friday, and I thought I’d check out the ‘trolls on Tattle’ that were affecting her family & mental health. And it really isn’t anything like what she described. Her professional motives & methods have been questioned, as well as some glaring contradictions, but there have been very few (if any) attacks that are gratuitous & personal. She needs to own her tit. There’s a lot of it.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where abouts there are screenshots or links to her talking about getting Lauren Luke fired? I’ve had a look but can’t find anything, might be because there is so much on Sali.

I think the Lauren Luke story was in one of her articles for The Pool (or maybe even in one of her books), she boasts about contacting the editor to say how tit the column was & how she could do better.

Does anyone know where abouts there are screenshots or links to her talking about getting Lauren Luke fired? I’ve had a look but can’t find anything, might be because there is so much on Sali.
Consider how brutal this sounds, and this is the sanitised version (in SH’s own words). To think it all played out publicly on twitter. Poor Lauren.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Consider how brutal this sounds, and this is the sanitised version (in SH’s own words). To think it all played out publicly on twitter. Poor Lauren.
I just found this article whilst looking through threads https://www.dumbofeather.com/conversations/sali-hughes-pretty-honest/
It doesn’t sound too bad but then like you said it was all played out publicly and Lauren was the editor at the time! How horrible!
I never read any of Lauren’s articles for The Guardian, were they really as bad as Sali and her bullies are making out?

@RayRayJay

How do people deal with white headed spots? I thankfully don't get them often anymore (retinol has made a massive difference) but have had a couple of crackers recently. I cannot leave them alone and not pop them. I just can't, I've got no control over it but wondered if I could arm myself better to do it. Any tips?
I would highly recommend a steam, then exfoliating with a flannel, followed by clay mask on spot, then a drop of salicylic acid, then a night cream massaged in thoroughly. Then a hydrocolloid patch. K Beauty brands do them but you can get them cheaply on amazon. Leave it on overnight. It will absorb all the oil and hopefully much of the gunk from your spots. They also help with healing.

I had some moles removed last year and used those patches instead of a regular plaster. It kept the areas moist (don’t let scabs form as you’re more likely to scar) and helped to heal the open wounds so much faster. My dermatologist was amazed. You’d think she would know about that, right?! *scratches head*

Sorry for delayed response, by the way. Have been dealing with premature birth of triplets! 😬 They arrived day after election. I blame Corbyn. He gets so much tit, why not blame him for that too! 😝

I am slowly catching up with threads so will hopefully get to interact with you all soon xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
@RayRayJay

I would highly recommend a steam, then exfoliating with a flannel, followed by clay mask on spot, then a drop of salicylic acid, then a night cream massaged in thoroughly. Then a hydrocolloid patch. K Beauty brands do them but you can get them cheaply on amazon. Leave it on overnight. It will absorb all the oil and hopefully much of the gunk from your spots. They also help with healing.

I had some moles removed last year and used those patches instead of a regular plaster. It kept the areas moist (don’t let scabs form as you’re more likely to scar) and helped to heal the open wounds so much faster. My dermatologist was amazed. You’d think she would know about that, right?! *scratches head*

Sorry for delayed response, by the way. Have been dealing with premature birth of triplets! 😬 They arrived day after election. I blame Corbyn. He gets so much tit, why not blame him for that too! 😝

I am slowly catching up with threads so will hopefully get to interact with you all soon xx
Congratulations! Hope all of you are doing well x

Reactions: 3

amazing news, congratulations to you both xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.