Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. I wonder if some of the other threads on here are how this thread got so mixed up in having such a backlash. Like, she saw some terrible comments and that justified acting like we are all harassing and abusing her.
I think some stuff on past posts re Carrie and her Mother were harsh. Although, put it online expect speculation.
Perhaps looking at the parenting ones, Mario’s and hinches means she can delegitimise any valid criticism by tarring all threads as the same.

Reactions: 1
I know, SERIOUSLY, what the hell is wrong with her? She’s done terrible things herself, but those screenshots! I wonder what people she knows who joined in at the time (e.g. her husband) are thinking of the stuff she’s coming out with right now.
That is it. The complete denial in 'I would never do anything like that'. But she did. The proof is in these threads. And as far I I know no acknowledgment other than than the 'it was years and years ago. It was someone else's fault. Dawn and I are friends' statement.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't believe I've ever posted anything over the line on here. I've never been nasty in my posts. All I write about is when influencers break the rules and behave questionably. I don't see that as bullying or hate or trolling. I wouldn't dream of sending people abuse directly on social media, or writing anything abusive on here. I feel like forums like this only started when influences starting deleting any comments and feedback that weren't glowing praise. Why should they be above any scruitiny? I certainly aren't in my job, and I'm glad of it as it makes me work better and improve.

I don't think I have any tit to own in regards to posting here.

But at the same time, if Sali is saying this forum is affecting her mental health then that does make me uneasy. Especially in light of what has happened to Caroline. Although no longer a fan and irritated by how she gets away with pulling the wool over her followers eyes, and seems to have gotten away with being a bully herself, I don't wish any ill to Sali at all.

To be honest I wish I could just tweet her or have a conversation with her about it, and her to own her tit and admit where she has been wrong. But any mention on Twitter you can imagine how she would respond..
I think you’ve summed up how I feel about the situation .

Reactions: 3
Also, this is sinister. (And how many of you witches are teachers, anyway :D? And need help being told who you’re married to?)
That’s some serious Deep Research.

I don’t think she realises how transparent her behaviour is now. She expected to perform her usual performative public grieving/acknowledgement routine and it’s been quite rightly been shown up here to be fake as duck and hypocritical. She’s raging that she can’t get away with this as easily any more so lashing out with “I’m going to contact your husband/wife”. Good god how laughable and pathetic.

All she had to do was leave Dawn be today but SH’s need to perform and control trumps decency.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Some of the other threads here *are* pretty awful. The MM one for example. This one is fine though.

This screenshot though. Isn’t this EXACTLY what Sali did to D?
I was pretty horrified at some of the comments on the MM thread. Much of it is highly vitriolic

Reactions: 5
Has anyone been brave enough to ask her about her message to Dawn and the absolute nerve that must have taken?

I actually think she’s forgotten what a terrible witch she and her coven were to Dawn.

Reactions: 4
I realize I didn't properly introduce myself before posting. I am a casual Sali reader/watcher from California who enjoys skincare and makeup. I enjoyed Sali until I slowly realized that she was hiding her advertising. Now I just have a witch eating crackers reaction to her snotty tweets. 👋 I think you all are funny, intelligent and provide a vital counterpoint to the wheelbarrows of horseshit from influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some of the other threads here *are* pretty awful. The MM one for example. This one is fine though.

This screenshot though. Isn’t this EXACTLY what Sali did to D?
What on earth has Betsy got to do with anything? That is her dog right? Are we now being accused with trolling a dog. Genuinely confused at this point :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree the Meghan Markle thread was awful. I only had a little skim as I don't really want to engage with the posts in there. The media hate MM gets is atrocious. I bet the papers will learn nothing from what happened to Caroline and carry on their smear campaign.

Reactions: 4
Betsey was a person on the Sali Hughes forum, I believe. Possibly a moderator? I assume it’s a username rather than her real name (but maybe not).

Reactions: 1
Betsey was a person on the Sali Hughes forum, I believe. Possibly a moderator? I assume it’s a username rather than her real name (but maybe not).
Oh this makes more sense. I thought it was her dog my bad. 😂 Clearly should have done more "deep research".

So does this tweet explain her and the coven's behaviour toward Dawn and others?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I only came here when SH mentioned this place in her histrionic video. I'd never heard of it. Then I started reading the thread from the beginning and saw all the screenshots of Sali and her gang being awful about Dawn O'Porter, then the stuff about her campaign to get Lauren Luke fired so she could take over the Guardian column, then the Coren stuff and Giles' video ... So for her to take the high ground now, and make this tragedy all about herself, not to mention daring to post on DoP's IG at a time like this ... ugh, hypocrisy and whitewashing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.