Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Raindropsonkittens, that kind of behaviour just looks pathological. If somebody publicly bullied me online for a period of time, then came back and started commenting on my posts, I’d genuinely think they were deliberately bleeping with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And there is a massive difference between critical posts on a discrete & contained platform like Tattle and hounding & shaming someone on a completely open platform like Twitter. If anything SH was provided the megaphone that drew people here in the first place - I’d never heard of it before Freaky Friday.

And not to mention Lauren Luke as well. Two women whose careers she undermined & whose mental health suffered as a result. And now she’s making it about HER. Again.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I actually think that to be saying the things she is about online bullying, she must genuinely believe that she wasn’t instrumental in the bullying against Dawn? Otherwise it would be along the lines of ‘I’ve said things in the past I’m not proud of and have fully apologised etc due to the impact I now understand it has’?

I genuinely believe people are nuanced and not all good or bad but just human but then I think you have to own it.
This is why she's all about fake wokeness and virtue signalling, rather than anything authentic.

A healthier thought process would be realisation, shame (because of understanding the negative impact of past actions), self compassion (because you know better now and everyone makes mistakes), external compassion (both to those who suffer and also those who haven't had a realisation yet).

SH has the realisation, then has overwhelming shame, then to cover up the shame goes on a chippy attack everywhere. She can't do self compassion, which means she can't do compassion for anyone else, so she ends up virtue signalling sympathy to obvious victims. She remains completely oblivious to her own actions, therefore doesn't actually change at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I was DOP I’d be seething - SH has commented on her very touching & obviously devastated IG posts. How dare she?! She absolutely trolled DOP with her gang of cronies for MONTHS. Does she lack the brains to see she is part of the toxic online culture she is bleating about now? Ugh. What a horrible hypocrite.
hopefully Dawn still has her on mute so won’t see. Sali never seems to look inward. Perfect time for her to be a scrap humble and apologise for the ugly public bullying she instigated and was oddly proud of to more than just one person, but no......crickets.....not a peep. Just more me me me.

Reactions: 6
If I was DOP I’d be seething - SH has commented on her very touching & obviously devastated IG posts. How dare she?! She absolutely trolled DOP with her gang of cronies for MONTHS. Does she lack the brains to see she is part of the toxic online culture she is bleating about now? Ugh. What a horrible hypocrite.
Oh for fucks sake you are shitting me? SH had the absolute nerve to comment on Dawn's posts?
That could be so triggering for Dawn to see her name popping up at this incredibly sensitive time.
Said it before and I'll say it again - gaslighting. Trivialising and altering a shameful bullying past.

Just looked a Dawn's IG and someone has commented 'the absolute nerve of Sali Hughes commenting on the feed of a woman she bullied for years'. 😲

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nice one, whoever that was! (Although maybe D could do without it right now, I guess.)

Reactions: 9
Oh for fucks sake you are shitting me? SH had the absolute nerve to comment on Dawn's posts?
That could be so triggering for Dawn to see her name popping up at this incredibly sensitive time.
Said it before and I'll say it again - gaslighting. Trivialising and altering a shameful bullying past.

Just looked a Dawn's IG and someone has commented 'the absolute nerve of Sali Hughes commenting on the feed of a woman she bullied for years'. 😲
Really? Have they tagged SH? I couldn't see it.

Reactions: 1
I am baffled. Does Sali Hughes think Dawn has forgotten about the trolling? It lasted a year. And on a public platform and it carried on well after she and the rest of the coven were informed that Dawn knew.
Really? Have they tagged SH? I couldn't see it.
Yes she was tagged.

Reactions: 5
Whoa, I was was wondering if she'd dare and she did

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Right so Twitter is PUBLIC and the coven were told Dawn knew so what exactly is her point here?

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't believe I've ever posted anything over the line on here. I've never been nasty in my posts. All I write about is when influencers break the rules and behave questionably. I don't see that as bullying or hate or trolling. I wouldn't dream of sending people abuse directly on social media, or writing anything abusive on here. I feel like forums like this only started when influences starting deleting any comments and feedback that weren't glowing praise. Why should they be above any scruitiny? I certainly aren't in my job, and I'm glad of it as it makes me work better and improve.

I don't think I have any tit to own in regards to posting here.

But at the same time, if Sali is saying this forum is affecting her mental health then that does make me uneasy. Especially in light of what has happened to Caroline. Although no longer a fan and irritated by how she gets away with pulling the wool over her followers eyes, and seems to have gotten away with being a bully herself, I don't wish any ill to Sali at all.

To be honest I wish I could just tweet her or have a conversation with her about it, and her to own her tit and admit where she has been wrong. But any mention on Twitter you can imagine how she would respond..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't believe I've ever posted anything over the line on here. I've never been nasty in my posts. All I write about is when influencers break the rules and behave questionably. I don't see that as bullying or hate or trolling. I wouldn't dream of sending people abuse directly on social media, or writing anything abusive on here. I feel like forums like this only started when influences starting deleting any comments and feedback that weren't glowing praise. Why should they be above any scruitiny? I certainly aren't in my job, and I'm glad of it as it makes me work better and improve.

I don't think I have any tit to own in regards to posting here.

But at the same time, if Sali is saying this forum is affecting her mental health then that does make me uneasy. Especially in light of what has happened to Caroline. Although no longer a fan and irritated by how she gets away with pulling the wool over her followers eyes, and seems to have gotten away with being a bully herself, I don't wish any ill to Sali at all.

To be honest I wish I could just tweet her or have a conversation with her about it, and her to own her tit and admit where she has been wrong. But any mention on Twitter you can imagine how she would respond..
Agree. I feel like any dialogue would be shouted down and chalked up to online abuse.
It’s a tricky one. Some threads on here are awful. But this one is just mainly some ex fans, standing in front of an influencer, asking her to be honest about her ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I refuse to be put in the same bin (see what I did there) with her (who can actually put troll on her resume). And one could use her film critic analogy and say that one is giving a critique of her (unintentionally) hilarious column and IG hashtags. Her hypocrisy is one of the world's wonders at this point.

Reactions: 8
Excuse my language, but what a bleeping cheek. Jesus Christ, how does she actually have the nerve! :mad:
I know, SERIOUSLY, what the hell is wrong with her? She’s done terrible things herself, but those screenshots! I wonder what people she knows who joined in at the time (e.g. her husband) are thinking of the stuff she’s coming out with right now.

Reactions: 3
Agree. I feel like any dialogue would be shouted down and chalked up to online abuse.
It’s a tricky one. Some threads on here are awful. But this one is just mainly some ex fans, standing in front of an influencer, asking her to be honest about her ads!
Very true. I wonder if some of the other threads on here are how this thread got so mixed up in having such a backlash. Like, she saw some terrible comments and that justified acting like we are all harassing and abusing her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.