Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's vegetarian not vegan, because I think she mentioned it just once or twice, but doesn't she still feel weird dressed in full dead cow skin?! I'm veggie and wear leather shows and have leather bags (the bags are always 2nd hand), but I could never wear a leather outfit.

Shoes not shows.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I find it very strange too. I’m a vegetarian (proper one- hit me up if you need it explained, Sali) and I don’t buy leather bags or accessories. I do try to buy non-leather shoes too where possible but it is much harder. I don’t think Sali’s Gucci loafers come in pleather, though.

Reactions: 5
All those various cheeses she loves so much are probably not vegetarian either (made with rennet from calves' stomachs).

Reactions: 2
Just reading about vegan lipsticks...the way it's written, you'd think that bees and beetles are being literally crushed to smear on lips. Slightly hysterical, given it's beeswax, not bees which go into lipsticks, and as for the cochineal beetles, you'd have to work hard to find them in a beauty product because they're expensive. There are cheaper synthesised carmine pigments which are used instead. But hey, let's stir up some faux outrage.

And as for then wearing a leather dress on the same day...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any minute now we’ll hear that E.L.F. has been acquired by EL or one of the big ones 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute hypocrisy of Hughes moralising about the effects upon mental health of Internet bullying as the news breaks that Caroline Flack has taken her own life. Hughes was one of the chief mood setters of the bullying ring that targeted Dawn O'Porter. She disgusts me.
Screenshot_20200215-200554.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The absolute hypocrisy of Hughes moralising about the effects upon mental health of Internet bullying as the news breaks that Caroline Flack has taken her own life. Hughes was one of the chief mood setters of the bullying ring that targeted Dawn O'Porter. She disgusts me.
Dawn who was Caroline’s friend and one of few to publically stand up for her 💗

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The absolute hypocrisy of Hughes moralising about the effects upon mental health of Internet bullying as the news breaks that Caroline Flack has taken her own life. Hughes was one of the chief mood setters of the bullying ring that targeted Dawn O'Porter. She disgusts me.View attachment 84575
Mm yes glad you said it. Two women have mentioned SH in relation to their own MH struggles due to online bullying - Esther Walker and Dawn. Poor Dawn must be in terrible shock now because of Caroline. She was a terrific friend to her in the face of the allegations and tweeted her support.
You would think S would pipe down really. But I think she honestly believes that as she stated her own bullying was 'years and years ago' it doesn't count.

Reactions: 17
Incredible on two levels. Firstly, the utter hypocrisy. And secondly, the sheer narcissism to make this about her

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.