Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Critical thinking is not her strong suit. If it were, she'd be able to get here in perspective 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a special talent for taking something straightforward and making it convoluted beyond belief.

Incidentally, the precise opposite of what a journalist does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
several points? I wish she would clarify even just one. Even her response there has no point. She is pointless.
I've read it a couple of times and agree with you that the article doesn't really explain anywhere how experts are better than home treatments. Yes I'm sure they are nice for a 'pampering' spendy treat but how? Why? And does the exhorbitant pricetag justify it?

Reactions: 3
Does the whole article boil down to the point ‘make sure they include extractions within the facial’

Reactions: 2
Does the whole article boil down to the point ‘make sure they include extractions within the facial’
Yes, with the possible addition of ‘and be firm’.

How she rinsed it for that word count is extraordinary. No wonder comments are turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sali talks about a pointless word... by using pointless words

The word itself – meaningless, infantile, a bit 80s and decidedly naff – is emetic enough without the inefficiency, the pointlessness, the utterly wasted time and opportunity of a procedure that fixes precisely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The word itself – meaningless, infantile, a bit 80s and decidedly naff – is emetic enough without the inefficiency, the pointlessness, the utterly wasted time and opportunity of a procedure that fixes precisely nothing.
Spot on observation. Jeez, how does this get past an editor?

Reactions: 8

I know. It's hilarious

Reactions: 1
Sooo...for a home diy pummeling, I assume you fling the best part of a week's wages down a drain and then punch yourself in the face?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
'Suddenly all women are meant to have a gin fetish'.
Nope. I hadn't heard of such a thing either.
I thought you either drank it or you didn't. No biggy.

Reactions: 5
Another lame Guardian clickbait story. Talk about a trend that doesn't exist, declare yourself opposed to it (because you are such a maverick), then sit back and wait for the comments and shares

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.