Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently selfies help the algorithm because they get more engagement ... I have no idea about that but it’s something I’ve heard bandied around

They are really good... don’t let it put you off. I’ve had one for years and swear by it (sorry I really sound like a git or a bit SH here)
Haha. No, really I think I want one. Look great. Thanks x

Reactions: 1
"Held to the same legal account as everyone else"
Bit rich coming from someone who seems to have one 'legal' standard for everyone else, but highly flexible standards for the rest of the blue ticker schillers....

Reactions: 5
Haha. No, really I think I want one. Look great. Thanks x
They are fab! Warning if u get a black one, when the scrunch in a bag ones are in a carrier bag they look like a old black bin bag, mine got chucked out by someone by mistake. They are perf for clubs with expensive cloakrooms as u can squeeze it into a your clutch

Her reply about holding them to the same legal standards has me scratching my head. Is it just late or had this confused anyone else?

Reactions: 1
Agree. Eventually assumed she means you can’t sue for libel if you don’t know who they are?
i thought that was what she meant. Hilarious really as nothing that was said about her on there was remotely unsubstantiated. Not sure about others, it’s not an account I follow, but if even half of it is true about the likes of Charlotte Tilbury etc it needs to be addressed.

Reactions: 4
for someone who hates selfies she is forcing herself to do them a lot. #nofilterbutalottasmidges

• Sad
Reactions: 8
for someone who hates selfies she is forcing herself to do them a lot. #nofilterbutalottasmidges
Phew. So pleased she has got a new scarf. I was fretting. At the risk of sounding like a stuck record but should she not declare she is working with @Bobbi Brown on a campaign right now?
I was watching another influencer (can't remember which) and she clearly declared that though she was not paid for using their products in the vid, she worked with them regularly and on an ongoing basis.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched Lisa Eldridge's latest (rosey glow using smaller indie brands eg an eyeshadow palette for £4) and it is well worth a look. Such a lovely manner and always some useful tips but it made me wonder has SH ever reviewed her lipsticks? I know SH often mentions readers requests but I can't believe she hasn't been asked numerous times about the LE range. Seems such a wierd omission.
I know LE seems to inhabit a different stratosphere compared to other beauty bods eg S and Caroline Hirons but even so.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched Lisa Eldridge's latest (rosey glow using smaller indie brands eg an eyeshadow palette for £4) and it is well worth a look. Such a lovely manner and always some useful tips but it made me wonder has SH ever reviewed her lipsticks? I know SH often mentions readers requests but I can't believe she hasn't been asked numerous times about the LE range. Seems such a wierd omission.
I know LE seems to inhabit a different stratosphere compared to other beauty bods eg S and Caroline Hirons but even so.
Ever notice how most of Sali's ITB videos start with "this was one of my most requested ever" but the comments almost always ask for LE. I've said it before but I think LE is the celebrity makeup artist referenced in Pretty Honest (she didn't like her wedding makeup)

That also reminds me of SH's snooty comments about LE "she's a makeup artist, I'm a writer" LE has written a book, doesn't that make her a writer too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where are these people making all these requests? Into the ether?

Her grid is getting silly. All the tilted-head selfies look exactly the same. Even the most die-hard stan must be raising an upwardly brushed eyebrow by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.