Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the ITB video Sali said to Emily her hair was thin. Bit rude. For context, Emily was saying she uses dry shampoo, Sali asked did she use it for texture. She said something like "do you have fine hair like me", she asked to feel her hair and said "it's thin like mine" (paraphrasing but that was the gist) I wonder was it revenge for cutting across her and not hanging on her every word
It was very, very cringe.... touching someone’s hair is a very intimate action (IMO)

Reactions: 3
There's a tweet from SH saying she has a family pact not to discuss Tattle, as discussing it at home over Christmas would be as sad as actually being on here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Great insight re: SH reaction to Weiss saying she did the 'In the Bathroom With' concept first. Face like a smacked arse! I think Weiss was just stating fact (she could give a tit at her level, lol) but little does she know she's shaken Sali's fragile ego bubble. It's not often you see her stunned into submission. Also just noticed that even their logos look alike... 🤭(No prizes for guessing which one came first...)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a tweet from SH saying she has a family pact not to discuss Tattle, as discussing it at home over Christmas would be as sad as actually being on here
If her family asked/suggested she not mention it over Xmas, that implies she otherwise mentions it a fair bit. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If her family asked/suggested she not mention it over Xmas, that implies she otherwise mentions it a fair bit. Oh dear.
Sali is obsessed by Tattle , she brings us up whenever the opportunity arises and by revealing the family request that she keeps schtum about it says a lot about Sali and that ego of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine letting, what 5 - 8 repeat posters get up your nose so much. Legions of fans and this corner of the Internet just so bothersome.

Reactions: 5
Also someone who has spent huge chunks of the last *decade* on a social media site stirring up hate and spite, thinking people who spend time on this site are sad for doing so? Ummm...

• Haha
I’m surprised Sali and her cronies haven’t mass commented on Caroline Flack, good friend of their old hate figure Dawn Porter.
I bet now they can’t openly slag off folks on twitter their WhatsApp group chat must be lit.

• Haha
A boot
A red lip
A pink tight
An edit

those tights with those boots in her photo look wank.

Reactions: 1
It just showed up in my twitter feed that she liked a tweet of someone else’s, showing off ‘their mother’s Christmas present’, which is a sequinned ‘reveal’ cushion which reveals a picture of Rose West’s face when you move the sequins. I’m a fan of crass humour, but frankly that’s just plain offensive.

It just showed up in my twitter feed that she liked a tweet of someone else’s, showing off ‘their mother’s Christmas present’, which is a sequinned ‘reveal’ cushion which reveals a picture of Rose West’s face when you move the sequins. I’m a fan of crass humour, but frankly that’s just plain offensive.
WTF

It's hilarious how she thinks being on here is a full time hobby. What's the difference between posting here while going about your daily life and say, Twitter?

And it's not a hate site as there are rave threads

I hope no-one's forgotten that I'm allowed to come up with the title for the next thread...

Current thinking is: Sali Hughes #11 Half a person: a red lip, a pink tight, a leopard boot.

SH should like this particularly as 'Half a person' is the title of a Smiths song.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope no-one's forgotten that I'm allowed to come up with the title for the next thread...

Current thinking is: Sali Hughes #11 Half a person: a red lip, a pink tight, a leopard boot.

SH should like this particularly as 'Half a person' is the title of a Smiths song.
She saw them on their final tour while rocking a red Miss Selfridge lip and Chanel no 5

Love the title!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.