Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ManicMayz

I feel so sad for them both. I hope they're getting lots of support. I can't imagine what they're going through.

Reactions: 2

Romeo1

Her mother seems like an absolute nutcase to be honest. Her Instagram posts (past and current) are all really attention seeking and I get the impression she wants to be ‘famous’ and was revelling in the attention Azaylia brought her.
How heartbreaking for her daughter to be enduring the heartache of her baby passing away and they having a crazed family member on top of Al living in the public eye. It's so sad

MissPeekaboo

You know what, you are right. She deleted the posts so she knows it already but that doesn't mean it's ok to share it here. I will see what I can do.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
They are both so dignified and strong, genuinely inspirational. I can't imagine the strength it takes to get up and keep going after what they've been through.

Romeo1

Thank you I never thought my partner would do it but he did, I’m still with him because our little one has lots of medical needs and I just don’t feel strong enough to cope alone right now.
I hope it’s not true with what’s been said about Ash but if it is I hope to god saff will be ok x
This is so awful . I hope at the very least he provides help to you and you child so you get some rest time . You really shouldn't be going through that it's absoloutly terrible. Your a very strong woman.

Reactions: 1

Romeo1

I get she’s upset but her pain is nothing compared to saffs and ash’s I’m so glad she has her brother and ash’s family for support they seem like the kind of family who everyone would want as theirs
They are amazing. But it still must be very hard for saf not having her own parent. The whole thing is so heartbreaking

chocdip

VIP Member
This is so awful . I hope at the very least he provides help to you and you child so you get some rest time . You really shouldn't be going through that it's absoloutly terrible. Your a very strong woman.
Thank you so much, he helps and provides I think that’s why I find it hard to be alone because I don’t work and our baby has 26 medications a day aswell as oxygen it’s so much to remember with hospital appointments I don’t drive either he does x

• Heart

BettySpaghetty

Saf's mums latest post suggests that it's something to do with Insta that has sadly caused the rift between them. I definitely think she's not a fan of Ashley.

Romeo1

Listen if nothing else it has started a positive conversation it won't be the first or last rumour as a public couple . What matters is they know they are supported x

MissPeekaboo

Another reason why I posted it is because I read comments about how awful her mum had been towards Ashley recently. I would love to hear her side of the story.

Nicola91x

as far as I can gather from a Facebook page set up in azaylias name by the grandmother , they are not on speaking terms. Obviously nobody knows why
ahh what a shame hopefully they can sort their differences through this hard time!

ashley and saf are amazing I really love how they have shared Azaylias story from the beginning bringing awareness and getting all those donors forAnthony Nolan ! X

MissPeekaboo

Wanted to add: the comments have now been deleted. And I said "she" as the profile's picture was of a woman's body, but I have no idea who wrote it.

Romeo1

Thank you so much, he helps and provides I think that’s why I find it hard to be alone because I don’t work and our baby has 26 medications a day aswell as oxygen it’s so much to remember with hospital appointments I don’t drive either he does x
Who knows m
Sorry but I think its so wrong to even be speculating on it. Imagine if she saw this thread or someone mentioned it to her.
True but that girl putting it on her insta put it out there 💔 if she does see this I hope she sees we all support her and don't believe it. X