Sophie Malony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sophie again took messages up wrong .

The FendiBlu page is Sophie herself if anyone is wondering .

I remember on MOAM group about 2yrs ago when Fendi lost his Rolex bracelet and Sophie shared the missing bracelet post.
It was Comedy gold 😅
Her post didn't make sense to some as the missing post stated Fendi Rolex missing so obviously people thought it was her own fendi rolex braclet and she was highly annoyed at people for thinking that .
Most couldn't believe someone would call their child Fendi , those people got pm'd with death threats .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So Sophie again took messages up wrong .

The FendiBlu page is Sophie herself if anyone is wondering .

I remember on MOAM group about 2yrs ago when Fendi lost his Rolex bracelet and Sophie shared the missing bracelet post.
It was Comedy gold 😅
Her post didn't make sense to some as the missing post stated Fendi Rolex missing so obviously people thought it was her own fendi rolex braclet and she was highly annoyed at people for thinking that .
Most couldn't believe someone would call their child Fendi , those people got pm'd with death threats .
Is her kids name Fendi? Please say no

Reactions: 1
The whole family is disgusting. I was only told recently that her older sister is Leahs Mam. I always thought they were sisters !!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where she gets the money from? The child is dressed in head to toe designer gear, that is real not fake.. Like she's not with her baby daddy anymore and has only been with flashy for a short time, she lives the high life, but doesn't seem to work? It's not as if she's out dealing when people say she gets the money through drugs 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.