Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was in dublin last week, now back in Spain, and back in Dublin again soon for her bday.
There’s no way this girl is making a living from influencing. Her content is shite.

Reactions: 10
So she was in dublin last week, now back in Spain, and back in Dublin again soon for her bday.
There’s no way this girl is making a living from influencing. Her content is shite.

I agree how she is making anything from it is a mystery. Does anyone know if she’s in A relationship or not

Reactions: 4
Not saffron using a facial brush to 'scrub the dirt off'. You'll need more than that :ROFLMAO: Also anyone notice the scabby cuts on her knuckles 👀 How people pay her to promote stuff is beyond me

Reactions: 3
Very petty but I haaate the way she types sometimes like she’s English. I remember last year she kept using mum 😂 It drives me demented who’s she trying to kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her boobs make her look very top heavy she went way to big and now looks so out of proportion

Reactions: 6
I think her boobs make her look very top heavy she went way to big and now looks so out of proportion
They look like they’re coming up her neck, she seems to have to angle her body awkwardly in pics to make them not look so high up her chest, the size and positioning aren’t suited to her body

Reactions: 4
I was looking at her photos and I said the same thing she went way too big but I still think the doctor did a great job

Reactions: 2
I was looking at her photos and I said the same thing she went way too big but I still think the doctor did a great job
I think surgeon should of better advised her on now to look proportioned though instead of watermelons sitting on chest

Reactions: 3
I reckon it's something to do with her boobies👀
Doctor may have found something during surgery. Hopefully not. Or else she's unhappy with how big she went.

Reactions: 5
With all the work she has had done at such a young age she'll be like a leather handbag by the time she is 30 .
Looking at her photos she looks more like she in her early 30s than 20.

Those blinds under her arm look very wobbly
And the glass banister looks like its warping in the sun 🤣 the edge of the pool looks odd too

Attachments

Reactions: 5
With all the work she has had done at such a young age she'll be like a leather handbag by the time she is 30 .
Looking at her photos she looks more like she in her early 30s than 20.

Those blinds under her arm look very wobbly
And the glass banister looks like its warping in the sun 🤣 the edge of the pool looks odd too
She’s gone far too big in her boobs .. I’d be raging .. it will bring her size right up .. also ive never seen a more filtered person in my life .. one minute freckles and spots the next like a porcelain doll ..

Reactions: 7
It's probably going to be something incredibly minor... Like she was doing a Collab with a business and they never paid her or something 🤔

R.i.p I just died of cringeeeee 🥴 is she out of her head or what

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.