Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her and her pal dancing in the toilet . Her mate has either a pad or tissue sticking out of her knickers

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s coming back next week for her bday. Does anyone know if you can report someone for not quarantining flying in from abroad? I assume you’d need their address 😕

Reactions: 3
She’s coming back next week for her bday. Does anyone know if you can report someone for not quarantining flying in from abroad? I assume you’d need their address 😕
She’s been flying in and out a good few times without quarantining so I doubt she would do it for next week

Reactions: 4
I heard Saf is working as a nanny for a rich family in Marbella.. anyone know if this is true?

Reactions: 5
Omg that party imagine wearing that outfit in front of ur father 🤦‍♀️😂 it’s in teeling way east wall

Reactions: 8
Omg that party imagine wearing that outfit in front of ur father 🤦‍♀️😂 it’s in teeling way east wall
The first thing that came to mind when I saw it 🤭 wouldn’t expect anything less. The huns are out in force, it’s all about the white 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Just realised she is indeed 21 I was watching from a friends story I couldn’t find hers. They could make her into a faux leather sofa in a couple of years she’s so much older looking wtf!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Boobs shocking .. far too wobbly for implants and too big for her frame.. that suit is something off my big fat gypsy 21st.. maybe more low key for a party with what’s going on ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do all her friends all look the same, look at their teeth and lips they all look the exact same, also what's with intercity people always screaming "yerrrrrr" its far from classy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And they say there deprived areas deprived my arse there living better lives than people who work and pay mortgages

Reactions: 13
No shade to where she’s from or where she was brought up but she portrays this fancy jet setting lifestyle, flying between Dubai Marbella and Ibiza, when it’s clearly a facade, she’s just like any 21 yr old who’s out earning and spending every penny of their income, at the end of the day she’s still coming back to her mams house like most her age
Wrecks my head the way she goes on like she’s such a go getter and all this shite about living her dream, don’t see much to be dreaming about to be honest, still having your 21st in your mas back garden/terrace

Reactions: 10
Her 21st outfit looks like she's in a freestyle competition .
A white party in a flat complex carpark so trashy .

Reactions: 13
The tackiest party I’ve ever seen wonder did social welfare pay for that. 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.