Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she’s not in college and not working she must be so bored sitting around doing nothing

Reactions: 1
So if she’s not in college and not working she must be so bored sitting around doing nothing
Imagine being that young with absolutely no career plan other than making it as an influencer. Like you literally get nowhere without a good education and a good job... Your looks fade

Reactions: 7
Love the way she says Instagram isn’t real and if you don’t like the face tuning and filters etc duck off and unfollow....and yet she always posts dms and comments from her followers saying “love how real you are”.....ok saffy ✌🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she’s completely missing the point that’s being made about filters and photo shop, they influence so many girls in a negative way,it may not be so obvious that filter or photoshop is being used so this image of perfection is widespread on social media and being interpreted as reality by young girls in particular, which has a negative impact on their body image

Reactions: 7
She’s just dumb out and out seriously I dunno how she manages to even walk or string a sentence together . Imagine being her mother

Reactions: 3
Just saw that! Off a plane and straight into the public how responsible of her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her nails are horrific, whoever did them should be mortified, looks like her little sister coloured the top of her nails

Reactions: 8
I am not ok with the fact she is only 20!!!!!! 20.... I never realized she was so young!!!! She honestly looks like she's close to 30

Reactions: 6
I am not ok with the fact she is only 20!!!!!! 20.... I never realized she was so young!!!! She honestly looks like she's close to 30
Same I can barely believe she's 20 considered she's been going to Ibiza and messing around for YEARS!!!! The parenting in her household would not be strong

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.