Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the biggest air head that girl Charlene Waldron is causing chaos you believe wat you want in life but to come on social media and be putting out there for other people to believe it’s all the townies and mouths that are against the vaccine and government which is fine that’s your opinion but don’t be trying to force that opinion onto others. They said the guards made the March /riot out to be worse than it was Sorry if someone came at ur son or brother with a fire work they wouldn’t stand for it absolute knakers 😡

All they give a fk about is getting there hair tan and nails done saffron’s attitude won’t get her very far be a different story if one of her family members passed from the virus 🦠
The vaccine conspiracies have gotten ridiculous. I sent Charlene a few messages from my work account after the radio incident because what she was saying is relevant to my career and completely not factual and frankly extremely insulting to ANYONE who works in medical research. Every point she made I had a counter-argument and she didn't even attempt to defend herself or tell me I was wrong because she KNOWS she's completely wrong. Talking about people dying from the vaccine and DMing people the UK stats. The UK have vaccinated 20 million people to date and there's been 26823 adverse reactions and 197 deaths as of end of Feb. That's 0.01% adverse reactions (most of them blood-related which is extremely common with everything from chemo drugs to vaccines and is completely treatable) and 0.00009% DEATH RATE!!!! Yet COVID isn't serious because the death rate is 0.3%?? Pull the other one you absolute bleeping clown. Tried to say the HSE are manipulating data because we've had no deaths and little adverse reactions? Irelands at 100k vaccination rate we simply can't it's not statistically possible. Her response to that was 'Thank you for the data and well most adverse reactions arent being reported in fact its less than 1%'. Shes out spouting about VAERS all over the media but I highly doubt she even knows what it stands for or how to interpret any of the data. She has her little flashcards of buzz words and her disgraced and struck off doctors to cite and that's it. They will literally latch onto anything they can to try and hammer a point home, at the moment it's the minister for health who isn't actually a doctor'. She's sending out statistics and medical reports but not even fully reading them yet is on the radio saying she know more about vaccines than any GP or doctor in the country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And bear in mind this woman runs a business so can't be completely thick as a ditch which is even worse. You just have to give up, take a breath and put the phone down because I'm driving myself mad even listening to these people. You'd want to send the phone flying out the window.

And with regard to the march? Dragged up scum with pathetic lives and nothing better to do. Nothing more nothing less. You can guarantee the vast majority who were at that march bleed the government for every penny they can from their free flats and new build gaffs to the dole and COVID payment and all the other benefits in between and aren't actually business owners struggling. Supports that are supposed to be there for people who genuinely need them not people who will never work a day in their lives. Katelyn Massey has me blocked now for commenting on a story she posted about the guards being intimidating with their dogs and guns. I'm sorry what??? and hundreds of scaulds having their little waddle around town with bottles and fireworks and planks of wood isn't intimidating for normal decent people? Genuinely with such limited brain capacity you'd wonder how they all get dressed in the morning.

Anyway, rant over before I give myself an aneurism. Hope everyone minus the COVID deniers is having a lovely day 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The vaccine conspiracies have gotten ridiculous. I sent Charlene a few messages from my work account after the radio incident because what she was saying is relevant to my career and completely not factual and frankly extremely insulting to ANYONE who works in medical research. Every point she made I had a counter-argument and she didn't even attempt to defend herself or tell me I was wrong because she KNOWS she's completely wrong. Talking about people dying from the vaccine and DMing people the UK stats. The UK have vaccinated 20 million people to date and there's been 26823 adverse reactions and 197 deaths as of end of Feb. That's 0.01% adverse reactions (most of them blood-related which is extremely common with everything from chemo drugs to vaccines and is completely treatable) and 0.00009% DEATH RATE!!!! Yet COVID isn't serious because the death rate is 0.3%?? Pull the other one you absolute bleeping clown. Tried to say the HSE are manipulating data because we've had no deaths and little adverse reactions? Irelands at 100k vaccination rate we simply can't it's not statistically possible. Her response to that was 'Thank you for the data and well most adverse reactions arent being reported in fact its less than 1%'. Shes out spouting about VAERS all over the media but I highly doubt she even knows what it stands for or how to interpret any of the data. She has her little flashcards of buzz words and her disgraced and struck off doctors to cite and that's it. They will literally latch onto anything they can to try and hammer a point home, at the moment it's the minister for health who isn't actually a doctor'. She's sending out statistics and medical reports but not even fully reading them yet is on the radio saying she know more about vaccines than any GP or doctor in the country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And bear in mind this woman runs a business so can't be completely thick as a ditch which is even worse. You just have to give up, take a breath and put the phone down because I'm driving myself mad even listening to these people. You'd want to send the phone flying out the window.

And with regard to the march? Dragged up scum with pathetic lives and nothing better to do. Nothing more nothing less. You can guarantee the vast majority who were at that march bleed the government for every penny they can from their free flats and new build gaffs to the dole and COVID payment and all the other benefits in between and aren't actually business owners struggling. Supports that are supposed to be there for people who genuinely need them not people who will never work a day in their lives. Katelyn Massey has me blocked now for commenting on a story she posted about the guards being intimidating with their dogs and guns. I'm sorry what??? and hundreds of scaulds having their little waddle around town with bottles and fireworks and planks of wood isn't intimidating for normal decent people? Genuinely with such limited brain capacity you'd wonder how they all get dressed in the morning.

Anyway, rant over before I give myself an aneurism. Hope everyone minus the COVID deniers is having a lovely day 💕
There like a broken record at this stage she put a video of Leo up talking about people that died in care homes that died of natural cause were put down as died of COVID but u could clearly see the video had been edited and it didn’t sync Charlene is a mouth anything for a few follows on her ELEGANT EVENTS PAGE tacky as tit what she does

Cheryl make up is the same put her opion out there and can’t take it wen people give there’s 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You my dear have won the internet today :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Given the fact that Saf can’t even string a sentence together I wonder what kind of people take advice off her

There like a broken record at this stage she put a video of Leo up talking about people that died in care homes that died of natural cause were put down as died of COVID but u could clearly see the video had been edited and it didn’t sync Charlene is a mouth anything for a few follows on her ELEGANT EVENTS PAGE tacky as tit what she does

Cheryl make up is the same put her opion out there and can’t take it wen people give there’s 🤦‍♀️
It's the ELEGANT events for me. Can't cope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The one thing we can take solace from is if you go on the business facebook her engagement is laughably low. Half her ranty posts and conspiracy crap have no likes at all

Given the fact that Saf can’t even string a sentence together I wonder what kind of people take advice off her
Ahh girl thank you 💕💕💕 Long winded but I'm at the end of my wick haha

Reactions: 7
People would want to have a little look into Charlene's background before taking what she says as gospel. I'm surprised she hasn't been called out on it already.

Reactions: 8
People would want to have a little look into Charlene's background before taking what she says as gospel. I'm surprised she hasn't been called out on it already.
Spot on but then again the vast majority of them don't seem to give a shite about organised crime and think they can do what they want. Charlene waffling about people being on the breadline and how hard it is for people to survive, pipe down hun you're fine with all that handy money you've no doubt got hidden everywhere 👀

Spot on but then again the vast majority of them don't seem to give a shite about organised crime and think they can do what they want. Charlene waffling about people being on the breadline and how hard it is for people to survive, pipe down hun you're fine with all that handy money you've no doubt got hidden everywhere 👀
5D723179-D4EC-4DD2-9217-753C49EA7389.png

Reactions: 3
They’ve built that house on the proceeds of crime her business is a cover up and she says the government are corrupt 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Cheryl make up
Cheryl is pally with Robyn Browning brows. Robyn browning as in Ross Brownings sister. Open secret she’s been laundering money through the brow business for years. They’re all the same....

Cheryl is pally with Robyn Browning brows. Robyn browning as in Ross Brownings sister. Open secret she’s been laundering money through the brow business for years. They’re all the same....

that's nothing really too do with Cheryl, I don't know why ross browning is relevant with her? yes she might be friends with Robyn but Cheryl cant help who her friends brother is

Last edited:
that's nothing really too do with Cheryl, I don't know why ross browning is relevant with her? yes she might be friends with Robyn but Cheryl cant help who her friends brother is
She can't help who her friend's brother is of course but don't for one second think her friend isn't knee-deep in it too. It's relevant because it says absolutely everything about her character. You don't have to agree though of course, each to their own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She can't help who her friend's brother is of course but don't for one second think her friend isn't knee-deep in it too. It's relevant because it says absolutely everything about her character. You don't have to agree though of course, each to their own 🤷‍♀️

No I really disagree with this I'm not a big fan of Cheryl due do her actions in the pandemic but I disagree with that

No I really disagree with this I'm not a big fan of Cheryl due do her actions in the pandemic but I disagree with that
As I said, each to their own. I find it hard to stomach and think it says a huge amount about her as a person but you're entitled to not agree

Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with what she writes when wishing people a happy birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ My sticky plaster like what 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Girls I have an update... Got my vaccine this morning and can confirm the 5g signal on my phone is better. Maybe Sniffron and Co. were right 😲:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.