Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely a boob job is surgery really essential during a pandemic 😷 but sure she doesn’t give a duck I’m not wearing a mask ahhhhhh cocooooooo luciaaaaaa is masssiveeeeeeee the voice 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely a boob job is surgery really essential during a pandemic 😷 but sure she doesn’t give a duck I’m not wearing a mask ahhhhhh cocooooooo luciaaaaaa is masssiveeeeeeee the voice 😂
It’s mad isn’t it the people getting fillers, Botox, hair and make up done and setting up in home events whilst people’s loved ones are dying alone in hospital, elderly people who’ve had it harder than any of these Insthuns could imagine now left to die alone cos SELFISH CUNTS think they deserve to waltz around in fairytale land. Scumbags the lot of them. Saffy may be common but at least she owns it not like these absolute imbeciles who put on the D4 accent when they would be laughed out of D4 and everywhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why did she get a boob job? Should have sorted the arse that runs straight into her back first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she get a boob job? Should have sorted the arse that runs straight into her back first 🤣
Was coming on to ask did she get a boob job,she def had surgery cause said she can't wash her hair and been in a hotel room for like 10 days, she looks like she's wearing one of them support bras with the big rotten thick straps that you have to wear after a boob job,she def doesn't need one, I think she has a perfect figure very natural and not skinny at all, hope she didn't get her boobs done

Reactions: 3
It’s quite obvious as you can see the support bra in her stories. I really don’t see the need as her boobs were fine already

Reactions: 2
Was she mad to travel for one it was obvo a freebie because 2 of my friends got them in a clinic called auralia in Dublin and there so modern don’t even need the support bras literally just don’t wear a bra for six weeks and they heal naturally plus your home in own bed same day not stuck in a foreign country ten days 😅

Reactions: 5
I think you can see under her pjaRmers that her chest is bigger and looks like sports bar under it anyone else notice this? If I hear me ma one more time or like like like I get she’s embracing her common self and not putting on a voice like the other twats but seriously she sounds dragged up

I agree she’s common but at least she owns where she’s from some of these “influencers” grew their accent over night it’s ridic 😂 Niamh Cullen and SRMG notorious for it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
☝☝☝Heads up folks. This is fake account trolling treads! Don’t let them derail your thread! It’s all lies and assumptions she is spreading!
Please ignore them! Thanks

I agree she’s common but at least she owns where she’s from some of these “influencers” grew their accent over night it’s ridic 😂 Niamh Cullen and SRMG notorious for it
the niamh cullen take me out video Vs her accent now.... and eye opener!!!!!

Who is a fake account? 🧐
Irishgal1992, she trolling shannen Reilly mcgrath thread! When it is indeed Shannen herself behind the account! Don’t believe or response to anything they post! They are spreading lies! Be careful! Don’t let her derail this thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not Shannen so keep your opinions to yourself that’s not right . You can’t accuse someone of something without proof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.