Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why they the feel the need flat chested is more in I hate the look of implants I think they are vile 🤢

Reactions: 1
Hard to believe her Ma let her get her boobs done, or at least made her see sense, never mind over there!! Her Ma was posting on any group or page in Ireland she could find back a few years ago trying to warn others about the dangers of boob jobs after she got sick from getting hers done. 🤷

Reactions: 3
Ye your right....she’s getting the boobs done there!
No way I had just been saying I liked d way she natural n no boob job etc I hope she don’t ruin herself n be like d rest of the Dublin instahuns

Reactions: 4
Natural 😂 the youngone is 20 with lip fillers and caked in make up fake hair fake nails sun beds to bits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get it.. She was meant to start a job in November in a hairdressers in Spain.... And then instead of starting the job she went to Dubai..... Hmmmm

Reactions: 2
Wonder why they the feel the need flat chested is more in I hate the look of implants I think they are vile 🤢
Flat chested will always suit high fashion as it’s not cut to fit voluptuous figures so classic clothes can look Ill fitting on a larger chest. However if you wanna wear cheap polyester clothes that let it all hang out then big tits are what you need to fill in the expansive gaps in material.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think saffy is flat chested I think she has a little bit she’s quite meaty like and small in height so I doubt she’s getting a boob job boobs would look ridiculous on her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think saffy is flat chested I think she has a little bit she’s quite meaty like and small in height so I doubt she’s getting a boob job boobs would look ridiculous on her.
They don't look good on anyone in my opinion. If you Google plastic surgery trends 2020 you'll see the demand for breast implants has severly dropped and more women are now opting to have their impants removed. I don't know why these girls ruin their figures with big plastic boobs. Tacky Tinas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well we will soon find out girls....that’s what my source told me anyway that it’s a boob job collab with some clinic in Lithuania at a heavily discounted price for saffy 🤑

Reactions: 5
Well we will soon find out girls....that’s what my source told me anyway that it’s a boob job collab with some clinic in Lithuania at a heavily discounted price for saffy 🤑
Can’t wait too see if it is 😊

Will we find out though? She's not great at collabs 😂 she got a sofa worth thousands and done a quick boomerang with a #collab and that was it 🤫

Will we find out though? She's not great at collabs 😂 she got a sofa worth thousands and done a quick boomerang with a #collab and that was it 🤫
Her Ma got her boobs done few years back it was a thing in the inner city social welfare must have paid 😂

• Haha
Her Ma got her boobs done few years back it was a thing in the inner city social welfare must have paid 😂
I believe it’s the HSE that pays for them if you can prove it’s affecting your confidence. Apparently there’s a waiting list and everything.

Reactions: 7
I believe it’s the HSE that pays for them if you can prove it’s affecting your confidence. Apparently there’s a waiting list and everything.
They go in waving the medical card 😂

These people are out to milk the system get wat they can

6E200B4E-155A-42CD-BE29-6F0E2FC1186C.png

If you’s haven’t noticed, look at her shoulder. That’s a support bra after you get your boobs done

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.