Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not Shannen so keep your opinions to yourself that’s not right . You can’t accuse someone of something without proof.
What like accusing your fellas of cheating cos they aren’t devoting every single breath telling you how amazing you are or stalking your social media accounts in case they’ve missed a post! Dear god the insensitivity of not liking a photo. RUDE.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
☝☝☝Heads up folks. This is fake account trolling treads! Don’t let them derail your thread! It’s all lies and assumptions she is spreading!
Please ignore them! Thanks
Yes, we have all come to the conclusion on the Shannen thread that this account is in fact Shannen. We suspect she has also posted here before under the username 'lolslagsation'. Anyway, was just a heads up. PSA has concluded, as you were....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, we have all come to the conclusion on the Shannen thread that this account is in fact Shannen. We suspect she has also posted here before under the username 'lolslagsation'. Anyway, was just a heads up. PSA has concluded, as you were....
I see the account is gone now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saff has confirmed the boob job.. new video on her page hahaha .. looks like it’s a collab with Amber Surgery!

Reactions: 2
She had a lovely natural relatable (for young girls) figure. Pity to see her go the way as the rest, although not surprising.

Reactions: 7
She had a lovely natural relatable (for young girls) figure. Pity to see her go the way as the rest, although not surprising.
It’s quite sad 20 years of age getting surgery why she feels the need to change she’s going to ruin herself. Can u imagine her ma MASSSO MY SAFFFO 😂😂

Reactions: 6
James Whelan (Zoe Whelan's brother) they were together for years.
Oh my god no way!! I didn’t know this, I always assumed he was gay, seen him out a few times and genuinely didn’t think he was straight. Also Can’t believe saf would be hus type either haha

Reactions: 5
Hes a beautiful looking specimen in fairness, he seems to have gone quiet, i dont know what happened, but she still comments on all Zoe's insta and the mother's, id love to know what happened, i get the feeling he was left heartbroken. Plenty more fish for him, he could have anyone he wanted.

Reactions: 4
Hes a beautiful looking specimen in fairness, he seems to have gone quiet, i dont know what happened, but she still comments on all Zoe's insta and the mother's, id love to know what happened, i get the feeling he was left heartbroken. Plenty more fish for him, he could have anyone he wanted.
You’re not wrong he’s gorgeous, I find Zoe stunning too. Different look altogether from all the other Dublin huns with the inflatable lips and tacky clothes, it’s actually nice to see

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re not wrong he’s gorgeous, I find Zoe stunning too. Different look altogether from all the other Dublin huns with the inflatable lips and tacky clothes, it’s actually nice to see
Zoe and James are good looking compared to saffy T them lips and the poses 😂 Saffy is 20 and is influencing people to get boob jobs and lip fillers

Sinead rice the same them lips 👄 and the filters nothing natural

Reactions: 4
Zoe and James are good looking compared to saffy T them lips and the poses 😂 Saffy is 20 and is influencing people to get boob jobs and lip fillers

Sinead rice the same them lips 👄 and the filters nothing natural
I’ll never grasp how saffy is TWENTY. It would be funny if it wasn’t so painfully sad. Pretty sure kim flood is early 20s too. Imagine paying to look more than 10 years older than you actually are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.