Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
( in their language) omg stappp I can’t copeeeeee 😂😂😂 it’s a hard life kimbo selling your gee in Dubai and pouting all day long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’d say so Shannen was an awful youngone growing up from what I seen on Facebook back then does anyone know much about that has she ever been in trouble with the law or drugs why are all these young women going down this root it’s disgraceful 😡 all blonde all big white teeth all big lips I’m sorry but this isn’t what beautiful is they are jokes
Horror Heads the lot of them! Everyone of them will look washed up and rinsed out and years older than they should in a few years time. But sure leave them to it.

Reactions: 6
Awful carry on if you ask me. These two girls Saffy and Shannen seem to be in the same boat when it comes to carry on that would shame their Mammies. The only difference is Saffy is still very young so can blame it all on her youth. Maybe Shannen could mentor her seeing as she was an awful head case herself at that age, instead of having digs at someone with a lot of learning left to do. After all Saffy comes across as someone who needs some ‘management’. Remember girls blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make your own shine brighter so Be Kind 🥰
Horror Heads the lot of them! Everyone of them will look washed up and rinsed out and years older than they should in a few years time. But sure leave them to it.
( in their language) omg stappp I can’t copeeeeee 😂😂😂 it’s a hard life kimbo selling your gee in Dubai and pouting all day long 😂
I’d say Sappy T is selling hers aswel 🙈

Reactions: 3
Sure if they’re selling themselves it’s only themselves they are harming in the end. Not like the ones selling bogey schemes or false services that impact on others mental well-being.

Reactions: 6
Agree with you like if she was working hard and living the dream ye but she’s not working you can’t live on fresh air and all you get is dream big baby girl ur stunning 🙈😂😂 don’t mind the haters they all think people are jealous of them Scarlet for her 😂

Remember she got on the bus and the bus driver told her to get of if She has no mask 🙈😂 LLLIKE I DONT WANA WEAR A bleeping MASK and then she said no one even message me giving out she’s a selfish girl and if she eating something she’s say I’m a fat bleep like the language is horrible
She actually refused to wear a mask ? Who does she think she is ? Again why does she have a following cause she’s no influencer

Reactions: 1
Where is she now? Anyone know? Must be great during a global pandemic to be swanning off between 3 and 4 countries not giving a duck 🙄

Where is she now? Anyone know? Must be great during a global pandemic to be swanning off between 3 and 4 countries not giving a duck 🙄
The writing on the packaging for her breakfast is Latvian so I presume she is in Latvia

Lithuania for cosmetic surgery didnt she say she would be bed bound for 10 days :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saffy is getting new tits probably scarred up job like Kim Floods then back to Dubai to make the brazzer dolla. Living her best life out every other night in between dirty Arabs passing her around 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Kim Flood Instagram story (now deleted) moaning about how her birthday was ruined because Dubai have stopped live entertainment in bars and beach clubs. My heart is breaking for the poor wee thing 🙄
Is there a thread on Kim Flood?

Reactions: 1
Ye your right....she’s getting the boobs done there!
Must be great to to an add for polish London and make that much money 💰 I mean u look at other bloggers or influencers and they work with lots of brands or have there own brand but at 20 years of age ur only starting out god bless the people that follow her 🙈😐

Reactions: 2
She wouldn’t be getting that much for polish it’s the only brand she seems to tag 😂

She’d be getting the baps done for free a collab

I’m seeing a lot of other young Irish girls/influencers getting boob jobs lately so it’s definetly getting really popular and there all so young I always wonder where the money comes from

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t be getting that much for polish it’s the only brand she seems to tag 😂

She’d be getting the baps done for free a collab
I'd say plenty have gone under the knife for a collab. That Shannen one didn't pay for her boobs either. I wouldn't rate any clinic that advertises through these methods.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.