Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who was caught smuggling stuff in Miami, Katelynn Massey is over there with her fam and friends rn. They own cut price jewlers there all very flash and well in with the mcgregors too, wonder if it was anything to do with them

Reactions: 2
Why can’t you say names 🤣🤣
Too many to name

Fair but there’s still the original link to dk when Gary was accused of being a rat. I’d still have imagined any link would have kept her away. But then again a few years ago (not sure about now) she was following girls v closely associated with the byrnes so maybe it’s something she’s made her peace with. You can’t avoid all of them while still living in Dublin

Her best mates bf
I take it you don't know who started that rumour of Gary being a rat

Last edited:
Why can’t you say names 🤣🤣
Is it that hard to do a quick google for her name and cross reference with the other girls Facebook? As I’ve said the girls private and uses a different surname so I don’t feel comfortable saying it.

Who's the bf from Coolock?
I didn’t mention coolock

Too many to name

Yes and the stuff with the byrnes aside i still find the link to the kinahans strange. If I was her I’d be left wondering my entire life who actually said or did what. Then again I’m a suspicious duck 😂😂😂

Does anyone know who was caught smuggling stuff in Miami, Katelynn Massey is over there with her fam and friends rn. They own cut price jewlers there all very flash and well in with the mcgregors too, wonder if it was anything to do with them
Don’t know and have nothing to add here bar The masseys are pure trash and tack ahaha. The hack of Katelyn for someone so young she goes through me 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was sitting tonight painting my nails after a 50 hour work week and it dawned on me:

WHY did Fendi have a Rolex? 🤣🤣🤣 He obviously couldn't tell the time. How fuckin ridiculous is the fact he had a 'Rolex' ⌚🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was sitting tonight painting my nails after a 50 hour work week and it dawned on me:

WHY did Fendi have a Rolex? 🤣🤣🤣 He obviously couldn't tell the time. How fuckin ridiculous is the fact he had a 'Rolex' ⌚🤣
So his Ma would know what time the post office opened at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have heard so much about F and the Rolex but have never been able to find the post on Mas on a mission. It's literally legendary. I have heard the story from people who don't even know them.

Reactions: 1
I have heard so much about F and the Rolex but have never been able to find the post on Mas on a mission. It's literally legendary. I have heard the story from people who don't even know them.
When I'm having a tit day I go back to reread all the comments and laugh all over again
So funny 😅
Girls asking genuine questions and getting death threats through messenger 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

I am literally crying laughing. I have visions of Jessica Fletcher painting her nails and the light bulb moment, WHY did Fendi have a Rolex?

Tune in next week for more

Maybe I need to get out more, but this is hilarious. Sorry to hear about your 50 hour week.

When I'm having a tit day I go back to reread all the comments and laugh all over again
So funny 😅
Girls asking genuine questions and getting death threats through messenger 😅😅
I know. I have heard this from so many people. I put such an effort in joining mas on a mission 1,2 & 3 and was never able to find the post. God forgive me but I save some people posts and in particular some MUA posts just so I can have a proper laugh when I need it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The original post was deleted and was even more funnier but if you search fendi rolex it should come up

It wasn't a watch! It was a bracelet!! 🤬 what are u slagging Fendis Rolex for? *tagging every Maloney on Facebook

Realistically though Fendi's Rolex bracelet was such tongue twister. Everyone assumed it was a Fendi bracelet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It wasn't a watch! It was a bracelet!! 🤬 what are u slagging Fendis Rolex for? *tagging every Maloney on Facebook

Realistically though Fendi's Rolex bracelet was such tongue twister. Everyone assumed it was a Fendi bracelet 🤣
If I recall correctly it was made form his uncle Johnner’s necklace or something! It was lost in Homestore and More or somewhere like that, there was me thinking Sophie wouldn’t be caught dead in any shop other than BT or Mondos/Joels 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]

Who started it? Was he anything like his scumbag of a brother Delboy?

[/QUOTE]

Of course he was probably an even worse scumbag but my comment was in relation to DK starting the rat rumour which he didn't

Of course he was probably an even worse scumbag but my comment was in relation to DK starting the rat rumour which he didn't
[/QUOTE]
What’s the story with that delboy fella now after that crash? Hope he meets his end soon he’s scum of the earth.

What’s the story with that delboy fella now after that crash? Hope he meets his end soon he’s scum of the earth.
[/QUOTE]
What crash was this?

The one where his bike knocked down an old woman at Connolly station a few months ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.