Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good question from the gg's I know they all pal around with each other where their men are in the same gang, holidays together, nights out, pamper days etc but behind their backs they're all riding each other 😂😂😂 these people have absolutely no loyalty to each other. U can guarentee when wardy left Leanne & wheela died that their "mates" were sniffing around them girls within days.
Who would be the "bigger" ranked GGs? I'd love to open this can of worms if anyone has any info?
Like do they all do a Sophie and order crappy dupes because they can't be seen to flash dodgy cash? Are GGs from certain areas more well off than the next? I'm a Dub so that's where I'd love the tea from.
Where do they live? Is it all under other people's names and live under an alias? Do they have to have some type of job to cover questions from CAB? If they do work, what kind of jobs do they have?where do they holiday? The obvious Marbs? Ibiza? Mykonos?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg. She has taken the kids on holidays. She was a friend of Leone's and was married to Grahams (Leones partner) best friend. Then she started an affair with Graham. Leone was a lovely girl and sadly took her own life. Now she is all over the kids while Graham
Is in prison. I always felt so sorry for Leones family watching this all unfold. And her poor kids lost their mum, their dad in prison and now they are with the McGregors.
Poor eldest fella looks lost. How can she hold her head up and think her tit doesn't smell while trying to play mammy to them poor boys. Gangster gee is the right name for her

Who would be the "bigger" ranked GGs? I'd love to open this can of worms if anyone has any info?
Like do they all do a Sophie and order crappy dupes because they can't be seen to flash dodgy cash? Are GGs from certain areas more well off than the next? I'm a Dub so that's where I'd love the tea from.
Where do they live? Is it all under other people's names and live under an alias? Do they have to have some type of job to cover questions from CAB? If they do work, what kind of jobs do they have?where do they holiday? The obvious Marbs? Ibiza? Mykonos?
There's one that was caught with couple million worth, done way less than his sentence all while his gf was claiming lone parents and rent allowance for his new 4 bed in South Dublin that he got on the dodge mortgage he would be known around that crew. She never worked a day in her life but goes around with her nose in the air 😒 makes you laugh. When they're clearly been watched and only a matter of time before done again 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s not one way, some are very flash, some a little more reserved. Some work, lots of hairdressers, mua’s, nail techs e.t.c

Some get legit family members to ‘buy’ houses, some actually get hap for houses that they own indirectly. Loads of them sign on. Some have businesses, especially more sophisticated gangs as they need to launder the money.

They are from all walks of life you can’t narrow them down to one area. One thing about the real GG’s is they’ll always be driving a very nice car, their kids if they have them will almost always have unusual names and be dressed immaculately. They’ll have beautiful homes some on council estates, some not. There really is no code.

Reactions: 6
There’s not one way, some are very flash, some a little more reserved. Some work, lots of hairdressers, mua’s, nail techs e.t.c

Some get legit family members to ‘buy’ houses, some actually get hap for houses that they own indirectly. Loads of them sign on. Some have businesses, especially more sophisticated gangs as they need to launder the money.

They are from all walks of life you can’t narrow them down to one area. One thing about the real GG’s is they’ll always be driving a very nice car, their kids if they have them will almost always have unusual names and be dressed immaculately. They’ll have beautiful homes some on council estates, some not. There really is no code.
Is their names we can mention that are good to have a nose at? Or are they not allowed to have any socials that lash the life so they are living under the radar?
Girl I work with told me of so many around Coolock and I was shocked at the sheer amount from her area! Like it's almost like the entire population of 18-28yr old are dealers with these girls doing the bare minimum. And as u mentioned, how their families help buy houses, I was told of a girls parents so fine with what their daughters bf does (they are both working legit) and yet this is OK for their daughter??? I just don't understand how they approve!?
Ate GGs ever in danger when it comes to messy dealings amongst gangs? See the way Kinahan & Hutch angs hunted male members down if they couldn't get X,Y or Z? They never go after any female relatives or girlfriends? Is there a rule they are exempt when it's revenge killings?

I'm in Dub too and I think there's two types of GG where I am. The ones where the men are higher up the chain (traffickers) they tend to go under the radar as the gimps do all the running around. Have businesses to front the cash, car dealerships, cleaning companies, bar/restaurants, anything really, their women might have hairdressers, beauticians to run the money through. Live very normal lives in the fancy suburbs, people around them think they're normal, kids well mannered and so on. Definitly fancy holidays in top resorts, the men do business when abroad (lots of connections in Spain to keep business floating) but these don't do much gloating or flaunting (too clever). Also kinda respected by the Gardai and left alone as they don't cause them hassle. Then u have the council house street fighting scumbag gg's who I don't need to explain, the Sophie's, Aoife McGregor (she would be a Sophie if it wasn't for Connor), the Canavans, Nikita Murtagh etc. There's middler ones too who are between the street scum and the top tier. Lol I could analyse them all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I appreciate tour knowledge 🙏🏻 would you say it eats Sophie up knowing where the more well off GGs are living/holidaying and she's pretty much bottom of the ladder ⬇🪜

Sorry my friend is in Coolock and says its common knowledge that some "businesses" in the area are money laundering. Goin by the comments from the Conor Ryan / Ben Williams fight the other wk, so many accusing him in comments of having dodgy purposes for the Buddy Cup and tyres of businesses he promotes (aliexpress shite), kind of made me think my friend must be right on him anyway

Reactions: 4
I'm in Dub too and I think there's two types of GG where I am. The ones where the men are higher up the chain (traffickers) they tend to go under the radar as the gimps do all the running around. Have businesses to front the cash, car dealerships, cleaning companies, bar/restaurants, anything really, their women might have hairdressers, beauticians to run the money through. Live very normal lives in the fancy suburbs, people around them think they're normal, kids well mannered and so on. Definitly fancy holidays in top resorts, the men do business when abroad (lots of connections in Spain to keep business floating) but these don't do much gloating or flaunting (too clever). Also kinda respected by the Gardai and left alone as they don't cause them hassle. Then u have the council house street fighting scumbag gg's who I don't need to explain, the Sophie's, Aoife McGregor (she would be a Sophie if it wasn't for Connor), the Canavans, Nikita Murtagh etc. There's middler ones too who are between the street scum and the top tier. Lol I could analyse them all day.
What about saf and her mates are they all with dealers from around Dublin? And does anyone know if alicia lipfiller family is involved with drugs her daughter’s family’s photos are gas she’s so tacky

Reactions: 2
Aoife has been a GG since she was 14
Jumped from gangster to gangster.

I'm laughing at the GG comments
I may add that not all higher tier GG's dress themselves and kids in designer brands , their kids haven't all got unusual names.
They pay some taxes and like to go under the radar .

Isjt
Poor eldest fella looks lost. How can she hold her head up and think her tit doesn't smell while trying to play mammy to them poor boys. Gangster gee is the right name for her

There's one that was caught with couple million worth, done way less than his sentence all while his gf was claiming lone parents and rent allowance for his new 4 bed in South Dublin that he got on the dodge mortgage he would be known around that crew. She never worked a day in her life but goes around with her nose in the air 😒 makes you laugh. When they're clearly been watched and only a matter of time before done again 🙄
Isn't it mad what they get away with! You can't blame them, it looks so easy for the women to live the high life of the proceeds and little to no consequences because the courts don't care 🙈 the only thing that would scare me is the feuds, shootings, petrol bombs, I would tit me cacks 🤣

Reactions: 3
Abit of goss from the lads in work
That Adam Whelan fella was mouthing out of him a few weeks back about that girl Mimi and a few men went to his job in Leixlip. Adam ran away like a little witch to hide from them and now has left the country.
He told people he has gone away to "work" 🤣🤣
Is that the one with the nose job at the funeral

Reactions: 1
Did DK wife come back from Dubai after 🤔
No I don't think so, its never been reported that she has and she didn't even come back for her own mothers funeral in 2020 the woman. I don't understand why she doesn't fly over and back, I guess something to do with being traced/tracked.

Reactions: 3
No I don't think so, its never been reported that she has and she didn't even come back for her own mothers funeral in 2020 the woman. I don't understand why she doesn't fly over and back, I guess something to do with being traced/tracked.
Omg how could you be that heartless. Obviously knee deep in illegalitys that made her prioritise her freedom over goodbye to her own ma. She can keep that life. She ain't "rich" at all.

👉🏼 not saying the poster I replied to is heartless, DK wife if it's true to be the case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.