Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is jemma not in turkey? looks like the Maloney’s are looking for any excuse to go after Leanne & her family
That's exactly what it looks like. I know they're thick as tit but surely they can't be THAT DUMB to think those fake pages are Leanne and Jemma

Last night I believe although lead to believe it wasn't as successful as hoped
Are you going by tiktok comments or an eligble source?

Reactions: 3
That's exactly what it looks like. I know they're thick as tit but surely they can't be THAT DUMB to think those fake pages are Leanne and Jemma

I heard from a friend in the area I didn't know it was on tiktok she could have seen it there I'll ask her. I seen a comment yesterday saying Gemma left her email on an account? I personally don't think it's leanne or Gemma on all accounts either. Sophie just dead set to get this girl. Scary how jealousy ruins lives

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I heard from a friend in the area I didn't know it was on tiktok she could have seen it there I'll ask her. I seen a comment yesterday saying Gemma left her email on an account? I personally don't think it's leanne or Gemma on all accounts either. Sophie just dead set to get this girl. Scary how jealousy ruins lives
There was comments left on 1 of the videos about how they can't even use a pipe bomb correctly better luck next time etc insinuating there was 1 thrown at the house yesterday. I think it was all wind up though

Sophie keeps trying to justify her attacks, there’s more TikToks calling Leanne Jean etc out then there is ones calling Sophie out. Wouldn’t surprise me if Sophie was behind some of the accounts calling herself names so she can attack

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday I believe . There bragging about it on tik tok imagine been so proud to burn a a women's house dragged up

Reactions: 4
Oh my god it would not surprise me atal I heard someone else say this. Anything to start she needs be put down bleeping dog she's evil

Oh my god it would not surprise me atal I heard someone else say this. Anything to start she needs be put down bleeping dog she's evil
Nothing would surprise me if she’s capable of threatening children and calling them all sorts online and posting a dead man flat out she’s capable of anything. Sick & twisted. She’s attracting so much attention and getting on people’s last nerves who weren’t even involved. She has to know she’s got plenty of enemies haven’t heard her call out wheelas ma or aunties behind these pages

Reactions: 2
Imagine been her mother her parents must be so proud. Then again there probley just as bad . If she was mine I'd of drowned her at birth never in my life as long as I've lived seen any girl carry on the way she is. She is afraid of her life flashy will go back to his family. I feel like I'm watching obsessed wife's from America honest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine been her mother her parents must be so proud. Then again there probley just as bad . If she was mine I'd of drowned her at birth never in my life as long as I've lived seen any girl carry on the way she is. She is afraid of her life flashy will go back to his family. I feel like I'm watching obsessed wife's from America honest
Whole lot of them are the same. Her only ambition in life is to be a gangster gee. She’s got form for going after girls over a fella. Her main goal now seems to be to get Leanne and mark her up so wardy will never go back.

Sophie keeps trying to justify her attacks, there’s more TikToks calling Leanne Jean etc out then there is ones calling Sophie out. Wouldn’t surprise me if Sophie was behind some of the accounts calling herself names so she can attack
Exactly what I was thinking!! She's that sick and twisted it wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if she's behind some of the pages about herself!! I'd put money on it she is

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I was thinking!! She's that sick and twisted it wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if she's behind some of the pages about herself!! I'd put money on it she is
Yes I'm highly thinking the same if she can be capable of been behind a dead person page and to carry out that attack on them girls and a baby (her fellas baby like) then she's capable of anything woman

Reactions: 8
100%% she's capable of that! It's funny how she says shes not obsessed with leanne but watches her every move. I'm starting to think miss Sophie needs assessed

• Heart
Best of all is she calls Leanne woman slut green gee but what does that make her then? Sure Sophie’s sleeping with the fella who slept with Leanne for 14 years😂 Sophie even putting up pics of leannes granny threatening her😂

• Angry
Is it definitely your one Sophie behind it? How can people be so sure? I don't know these people at all so just wondering. Could there be a gang of them at it? Pure vicious and nasty the whole thing.

Is it definitely your one Sophie behind it? How can people be so sure? I don't know these people at all so just wondering. Could there be a gang of them at it? Pure vicious and nasty the whole thing.
She’s already been caught out on one page. Leanne works Jemmas in turkey I’m sure there living on a knifes edge with their homes being targeted would they have the time? Sophie has nothing but time. After she attacked Leanne she said it was because Leanne called fendi names but the msgs proved she didn’t call him anything. Sophie’s just looking to justify going after them, sure Jean did nothing to her and she’s getting it months now from her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many have joined recently that are actually involved in it all 🤔 we love gossip so don't be shy 😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was talking to a girl from Finglas and she said the tension around the area is horrible, she thinks something is going to happen the weekend. :O

Reactions: 1
Love to know where she’s getting all the golden oldie photos for the tiktok accounts like , would have to be someone close to Leanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.