Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Right so, are we still on "Plenty of Finglas" or back to the actual chats of whats going on.
Christ girls, get yourselves a vibrating toothbrush, at least, before thinking their scummy cock (even if its big) is worth getting wet over ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Moo9595

VIP Member
I always find it funny when these huns were some cheap, tacky, bin bag from the like.of boohoo or PLT and pair it with their finest 'chanel' bag. As if love........
Even clothes aside like..... you don't drive, you don't work, you live in your mas and the only thing going into your bank acc is your social. You don't have a 6 grand bag you daft cunt ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Moo9595

VIP Member
I've proper belly laughed at this thread today :)
Should we knock in to Sophie with a gift basket of blue wkd, nitrous canisters and some of meath streets finest Louis tat to say thanks for bringing us all together? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Moo9595

VIP Member
peace and joy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
'Because the want what you have, happiness and peace of mind'. Wow. Is this what they all mean when they say 'she never fails' ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her whole life's one big failure, she's completely uneducated and unskilled, even if she wanted a job no one would want her because she literally cant do ANYTHING. Can't even spell or string a sentence together right. Her fella will be dead in the year, her sons dad wants nothing to do with her nor will any lad after wardy since she's been ran through at this stage and she's completely doomed her own child. Every member of her family is completely DRAGGED up and most of Dublin wants them all 6 feet under. But yea, love and light and all that ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜ฎ๐Ÿ•ŠโœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Can someone do a whole breakdown of whoโ€™s related to who and whoโ€™s goin out with who Iโ€™m mad lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
wardy is Mr Flashy head of the old Gucci Gang. His name is Glen and his brother is Eric. In the tik toks Gail Platt is his Ma. Leanne is his ex and they have a little girl together. Leanneโ€™s sister is Gemma and the mother is Sharon. They are the family being compared to Shameless on tik Tok.

Whela is the lad who was shot dead, his girlfriend is Jean Bonny. Their son is Parker. Whelas ma is Sonya who was giving it socks at his funeral dancing with a big smile on his face imitating how he used to dance. He has a half brother Dano.

Dano was with Sophie Maloney who was desperate to get with anyone gang affiliated. They have a child together Fendi Blu. She likes to think she found fame via her looks and influencer lifestyle but really Mas on a mission put her on the map.

The Maloneys are a family with many a criminal conviction. Sophie is the film star of the family she likes to brag and boast and show off her amazing life that involves living in her parents house and not having a job.
Shelly from the deli is her big sister, Leah is Shelleyโ€™s daughter. Leahโ€™s on again off again fella was Packie the fella that was found dead with gunshot wounds last year in Finglas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Calicali

Chatty Member
Have you sampled and are talking from experience?

Saw a woman on here (a different thread before) who'd rode Tom Zanetti and said he was cat. Thought it was v funny ๐Ÿคฃ 'ohh, you want me, you want me' am no Tom
Yes I'm talking from experience , can't give too much details because I'll out myself but I rode him like seabiscuit๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Beavana

VIP Member
Just seen it and came straight here to see if anyone knows
Who is Zoe Whelan? ๐Ÿคท Had search a few to find her lol

Yes I'd love to go on a private jet (obvs) but I laugh at these ones who post videos like that getting on private jet - no love, not one person thinks you're rich to afford it yourself, everyone thinks and knows you're a whore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the pilot, hostess know you're banging some old fat dude or drug dealer or know that you're about to be flown to have some guy take a shit on you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19

chattyfatty

its demonic what wardy is doing to his child and her mother. DEMONIC. he has the blood of many of his "foot soliders" on his hands. Sophie Maloneys family know ALL of this. they're happy to let her be with him. If he can do that to his gf of 14 year and his only child (bomb her house with the child in it oh and can't forget his new piece rolling up with all her crew to attempt to murder his child mum and aunty and pelt his child with eggs and trample on his child in the midst of it) what will he do to oul sophdog when his real colours come out to her...or is the fear of losing her family protection gonna keep her safe from him.

The only cert they all have ever achieved was their birth cert...nd that was by default...so I'm not surprised they'd welcome him into their lives.

I'm not one for violence but I'd have his mas head on a plate if I was Whelas ma. straight to the source who birthed the demonic pox. That sophie one has a long road ahead of her..product of their drug fuelled uneducated environment. Someone please roll up on her and smash her face in for the tik toks shes made about children coz I'm too old lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19

titan22

VIP Member
Sorry I don't have a sense of humour at the moment my brother/wallet is in hiding, the other ones on the run and my gaf is getting petrol bombed left right and centre. My bad
Spare a thought for taelyn whose ma has being attacked by animals with weapons while she watched and her home being targeted non stop. Her da has also fucked off out of her life but not before taking back clothes he bought her. Spare a thought for Parker whose da has being murdered and heโ€™s being called a fat little cunt and that his house will also be blazing. Two innocent children who never asked for it. Only two people behind it all and keeping it going. Simple as wardy shouldโ€™ve protected his only daughter at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

user276363829

Chatty Member
What's this about the milestone. Sorry, I've been engrossed in those tik tok page. My god, the illiteracy is unreal. I actually read full on slagging matches but still hadn't a clue what was going on.....they need to go back to playschool quickly. The best slagging was...."are you from Foxrock or something". Trying to take the high ground from a council box room in Crumlin. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚
When there's any occasion no matter how minor it is they've stories up about Packie missing it.... you'll see it on Monday.. I heard he loved bank holidays๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Future

Chatty Member
Right so, are we still on "Plenty of Finglas" or back to the actual chats of whats going on.
Christ girls, get yourselves a vibrating toothbrush, at least, before thinking their scummy cock (even if its big) is worth getting wet over ๐Ÿ™„
Jesus Josie who pissed in your cornflakes? FYI if we were to stay on topic weโ€™d be talking about Saff only ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

titan22

VIP Member
Can someone do a whole breakdown of whoโ€™s related to who and whoโ€™s goin out with who Iโ€™m mad lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wardy & Leanne weโ€™re together for 14 years have a daughter taelyn
Sophie was with Dano have a son fendi blu
Danos brother wheela ( wardys brother shot him) was with Jean for years have a son Parker

Sophie and wardy got caught cheating and now theyโ€™re together

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

LoopyLou77

Great info, you'll see an article up soon about "mystery irish business woman linked to Italian mafia" or "join in as I nicola no talent reveals w

With links to italian mafioso

Hundred percent you can see in the way she types too professional and asking to deep of questions, "why did leanne and wardy, Irelands power couple break up after 14 years? Tune in next week when I nicola talent find out when one of the girls On tattle updates me"

There's was someone on boards the other day asking the same kind of questions and the way of writing was too professional, loads of people over there accused them of being a journo too
It's a sad state of affairs when the correct use of grammar and a good writing style leads to accusations of being a journalist!! We're not all illiterate yokes...haha. Anyway, its good to see the forum regain its focus!

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
I actually think that sophie genuinely believes that everyone is jealous of her. What is there to be jealous of seriously???
I think so aswel. A normal person can see sheโ€™s the common denominator in all of this. Iโ€™m jealous myself I wish I was still living in my parents box room and having my ma rear my child while I post pics of recycled bags/boxโ€™s on the gram and posing with a balloon in my mouth๐Ÿ’€ wish I was going out with one of the most hated fellas ๐Ÿ˜ซ lifeโ€™s not fair ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha