Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do I can imagine there is going to be war

Fishy was the one dragged into the car wasn't he
No that was Dano Byrne, fishy was the one in the videos in his boxers he got it bad that night.
Seen Craig’s being waked at the funeral home his family obviously doesn’t want trouble at their house

Reactions: 4
No that was Dano Byrne, fishy was the one in the videos in his boxers he got it bad that night.
Seen Craig’s being waked at the funeral home his family obviously doesn’t want trouble at their house
So much has happened since then I was starting to get confused 😂.... if this was a TV series I'd say we're on series 4 now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s Craig
A friend of both sides who wasn’t involved. He was found dead after going missing. The family think the guards had something to do with it. Apparently the guards chased him on the day he went missing and he crashed the car, some think he fell into the river accidentally trying to hide

Craig's poor family... bad enough having to bury their son without the thoughts of what could end up happening at it 😔

Craig Gifford, he died over the weekend
Yea terrible for them especially the way Craig died.

Reactions: 2
Yes wardys watch💀 and he’s already got a bad beating. Wonder will both sides turn up to Craig’s funeral
When's the funeral? Be interesting to see if anything happens if he was friends with both sides

Fishy’s posted wardys stolen watch and the picture of dano Byrne cut up….. (edited the first for obv reasons)

What happened Dano Byrne there and when was that?

Can't get over the way that kid "fishy" is behaving. Like he's so young and seems to want to draw all that tit on himself. He's very troubled obviously

Reactions: 3
Fishy’s posted wardys stolen watch and the picture of dano Byrne cut up….. (edited the first for obv reasons)

What happened Dano Byrne there and when was that?

Can't get over the way that kid "fishy" is behaving. Like he's so young and seems to want to draw all that tit on himself. He's very troubled obviously
He was stabbed weeks ago when all this started. They’re all young, they’re all troubled, they all don’t have parents who care and they’re all completely stupid. It’s all about attention

Reactions: 5
They petrol bombed leannes sisters house. I knew that that tik tok that was mad up pretending to be leanne was going to cause a lot of trouble for them . Its getting out of control

Reactions: 1
They petrol bombed leannes sisters house. I knew that that tik tok that was mad up pretending to be leanne was going to cause a lot of trouble for them . Its getting out of control
Is jemma not in turkey? looks like the Maloney’s are looking for any excuse to go after Leanne & her family

Reactions: 2
Last night I believe although lead to believe it wasn't as successful as hoped

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.