Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to ask who's that paki lad people be on about (shot himself in back of the head I think 🙄🤔) but who is he in all of this then?
Sorry if I've missed it along the way

Reactions: 1
I actually think that sophie genuinely believes that everyone is jealous of her. What is there to be jealous of seriously???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually think that sophie genuinely believes that everyone is jealous of her. What is there to be jealous of seriously???
I think so aswel. A normal person can see she’s the common denominator in all of this. I’m jealous myself I wish I was still living in my parents box room and having my ma rear my child while I post pics of recycled bags/box’s on the gram and posing with a balloon in my mouth💀 wish I was going out with one of the most hated fellas 😫 life’s not fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meant to ask who's that paki lad people be on about (shot himself in back of the head I think 🙄🤔) but who is he in all of this then?
Sorry if I've missed it along the way
Old friend of Wardy and original gucci gang member but was apparently less of wanker/nicer lad than wardy/paddy ashe etc. He was up for money laundering charges this year

Reactions: 4
Sorry if speaking out of turn but on the lad packeys death from what the other thread said and the news ( I know they are bullshitting half the time) was there no suspicion around it or was it defo an accident?

Reactions: 2
Was there any truth in Conor Mcgregor and Jean?
Sophie reminds me a lot of Zoe Whelan. Was she ever chasin McGregor?
Was the recent CcTVthat McG posted, anyone to do with all this gang rivalry?

Reactions: 2
I don't believe for one second packi shot himself in the back of the head what an absolute strange place to shoot... what could have happened is he shot through his mouth. Anyway I don't believe he done it to himself

I don't believe for one second packi shot himself in the back of the head what an absolute strange place to shoot... what could have happened is he shot through his mouth. Anyway I don't believe he done it to himself
Shot himself in the back of the head and no gun found at the scene, something fishy about it. I do think Leah had his head done in & his case coming up aswel.

Reactions: 6
Shot himself in the back of the head and no gun found at the scene, something fishy about it. I do think Leah had his head done in & his case coming up aswel.
I also don't understand that after years together leah just walked away as if it was nothing... for a fella your aunts been with for 5 minutes? The whole thing doesn't sit right.

Money laundering he'd get a few months fs I don't believe it was that either

I also don't understand that after years together leah just walked away as if it was nothing... for a fella your aunts been with for 5 minutes? The whole thing doesn't sit right.
I know there’s more to that story than what was shared. Maybe she liked the coke more than packi. Wardys a slippery snake all his og mates are dead or locked up. There was rumors she was riding dano byrne but I don’t know.

Re the case I don’t believe that myself sure most of his mates are in the joy

Who's this??? Fishy posted on insta an hour agi
Dano Byrne wardys crew, that was weeks ago before wheela was killed. He’s the chap they bundled in to the car

I know there’s more to that story than what was shared. Maybe she liked the coke more than packi. Wardys a slippery snake all his og mates are dead or locked up. There was rumors she was riding dano byrne but I don’t know.

Re the case I don’t believe that myself sure most of his mates are in the joy

Dano Byrne wardys crew, that was weeks ago before wheela was killed. He’s the chap they bundled in to the car
She absolutely 100% liked the life and buzzing around with them more than she actually like being with Packie, who was apparently cracked about her. The rumour about dano Byrne I’d believe it, it came from one of whelas lads who knew the exact address of the house the others were partying in (not in finglas, in town) so it was someone who knew them relatively well at one point, wasn’t just random hearsay. No smoke without fire….

Reactions: 3

Money laundering he'd get a few months fs I don't believe it was that either
She was quiet for maybe a month then it was business as usual like he never existed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg did anyone see what fishy put up on insta? No hiding behind fake pages anymore

Also does anyone think its weird that wardys tribute to Craig on his insta is of Craig at whelas funeral

• Heart
Omg did anyone see what fishy put up on insta? No hiding behind fake pages anymore

Also does anyone think its weird that wardys tribute to Craig on his insta is of Craig at whelas funeral
The timing of him waiting to do it now is weird also imo why not yesterday or day before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.