Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question why is Sophie slagging Jemmas gums...... HAS SHE SEEN HER SISTER?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many TikTok accounts had been made about Leanne now ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ reeks of obsession, jealousy and desperation. Wardys a bleep but I want Leanne to take him back just to shut them up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ does Sophie really think everyone on here and TikTok is Leanne ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone do a whole breakdown of whoโ€™s related to who and whoโ€™s goin out with who Iโ€™m mad lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone do a whole breakdown of whoโ€™s related to who and whoโ€™s goin out with who Iโ€™m mad lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wardy & Leanne weโ€™re together for 14 years have a daughter taelyn
Sophie was with Dano have a son fendi blu
Danos brother wheela ( wardys brother shot him) was with Jean for years have a son Parker

Sophie and wardy got caught cheating and now theyโ€™re together

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Theyโ€™re all riding everyone then best friendโ€™s the next breath same on the southside ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it takes one to know one in them circles

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many TikTok accounts had been made about Leanne now ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ reeks of obsession, jealousy and desperation. Wardys a bleep but I want Leanne to take him back just to shut them up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ does Sophie really think everyone on here and TikTok is Leanne ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I want her to take him back to ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she would be a silly girl to think leanne is the only person who doesn't like her.. she's been posting a dead man's photo everywhere .. wouldn't be happening to my dead relative.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wardy is Mr Flashy head of the old Gucci Gang. His name is Glen and his brother is Eric. In the tik toks Gail Platt is his Ma. Leanne is his ex and they have a little girl together. Leanneโ€™s sister is Gemma and the mother is Sharon. They are the family being compared to Shameless on tik Tok.

Whela is the lad who was shot dead, his girlfriend is Jean Bonny. Their son is Parker. Whelas ma is Sonya who was giving it socks at his funeral dancing with a big smile on his face imitating how he used to dance. He has a half brother Dano.

Dano was with Sophie Maloney who was desperate to get with anyone gang affiliated. They have a child together Fendi Blu. She likes to think she found fame via her looks and influencer lifestyle but really Mas on a mission put her on the map.

The Maloneys are a family with many a criminal conviction. Sophie is the film star of the family she likes to brag and boast and show off her amazing life that involves living in her parents house and not having a job.
Shelly from the deli is her big sister, Leah is Shelleyโ€™s daughter. Leahโ€™s on again off again fella was Packie the fella that was found dead with gunshot wounds last year in Finglas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I want her to take him back to ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she would be a silly girl to think leanne is the only person who doesn't like her.. she's been posting a dead man's photo everywhere .. wouldn't be happening to my dead relative.
That's why I'm surprised Sonia isn't strealing her

Reactions: 4
peace and joy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
'Because the want what you have, happiness and peace of mind'. Wow. Is this what they all mean when they say 'she never fails' ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her whole life's one big failure, she's completely uneducated and unskilled, even if she wanted a job no one would want her because she literally cant do ANYTHING. Can't even spell or string a sentence together right. Her fella will be dead in the year, her sons dad wants nothing to do with her nor will any lad after wardy since she's been ran through at this stage and she's completely doomed her own child. Every member of her family is completely DRAGGED up and most of Dublin wants them all 6 feet under. But yea, love and light and all that ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜ฎ๐Ÿ•ŠโœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Copy and pasted a load of quotes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the girl has notions ๐Ÿ˜‚ what is Shelly like encouraging the silly cow. Sophie is the only one going to be left with nothing and no one with a half a brain cell will want a bar of her. Itโ€™s obvious who the psycho stalker is. Sheโ€™s only riling people up more & more. She could be doing with getting a private assessment for herself

'Because the want what you have, happiness and peace of mind'. Wow. Is this what they all mean when they say 'she never fails' ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her whole life's one big failure, she's completely uneducated and unskilled, even if she wanted a job no one would want her because she literally cant do ANYTHING. Can't even spell or string a sentence together right. Her fella will be dead in the year, her sons dad wants nothing to do with her nor will any lad after wardy since she's been ran through at this stage and she's completely doomed her own child. Every member of her family is completely DRAGGED up and most of Dublin wants them all 6 feet under. But yea, love and light and all that ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜ฎ๐Ÿ•ŠโœŒ
I think it was you who referred to them as pond scum and itโ€™s my new favorite saying ๐Ÿ˜‚ pond scum describes them perfectly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Copy and pasted a load of quotes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the girl has notions ๐Ÿ˜‚ what is Shelly like encouraging the silly cow. Sophie is the only one going to be left with nothing and no one with a half a brain cell will want a bar of her. Itโ€™s obvious who the psycho stalker is. Sheโ€™s only riling people up more & more. She could be doing with getting a private assessment for herself

I think it was you who referred to them as pond scum and itโ€™s my new favorite saying ๐Ÿ˜‚ pond scum describes them perfectly
Itโ€™s my fave phrase ahahaha. It's mean enough to actually be mean and to have an impact but without being an overly awful thing to say to someone ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's also so visual hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girls she's at Reiki healer now ahahah holistic yoga guru wholesome Soph on the way. Will she put the balloons and sniff down tho

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.