Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to smash my head against a wall during her training vlogs when she keeps saying that she’s going ‘delusional’.... think she definitely means delirious

Reactions: 10
I want to smash my head against a wall during her training vlogs when she keeps saying that she’s going ‘delusional’.... think she definitely means delirious
Her grammar and English in general is atrocious lol.
Stay in school kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I came here to look at comments about Saffron's boob job as it looks like her bust appears much fuller these days, since after summer when I suspect she got them done... not surprised to read someone already commented on the topic. At least Millie T made an interesting video about her surgery...!

Reactions: 3
Don't really watch Saffron, as I find her just a snobby, over privileged brat. But I read somewhere that Saffron has been getting private intensive dance lessons in the run up to Strictly. Can anyone tell me if this is true and what video she confirms it in?

Reactions: 4
Saffron seemed to really be trying hard to put on a fake smile last night. Not sure whether it's because she's been ill all week, or whether something else has happened. She just didn't seem happy, and kept her distance from AJ last night (when the dancers talk to Claudia, they were on opposite sides of each other for a big chunk of the night).

Saffron seemed to really be trying hard to put on a fake smile last night. Not sure whether it's because she's been ill all week, or whether something else has happened. She just didn't seem happy, and kept her distance from AJ last night (when the dancers talk to Claudia, they were on opposite sides of each other for a big chunk of the night).
All I saw was her continually flicking her extensions over her shoulder every time she caught a glimpse of herself on the camera

Reactions: 2
The VT kept saying how AJ would say “no” in training if Saffron got the steps wrong. AJ probably also said “no” when Saffron asked to be more than friends. 😂😂😂😂

All I saw was her continually flicking her extensions over her shoulder every time she caught a glimpse of herself on the camera
FAF787DD-46C6-4941-810B-A3F16B89412D.jpeg

E218987A-939A-41E6-89E1-1D11CCB785D6.jpeg

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the two of them reacting to their routine and training for the first dance and oh my, they are so bland the two of them. I remember watching Joe and Dianne do this last year and they just naturally have more fun personalities so it was more entertaining to watch. But these two I really don’t like, there’s something about both of them.
Still thought she was quite good at tango though.

Apparently photos got leaked of her... any ideas where they are. Pics of her in a towel ect.

Reactions: 1
I sort of noticed this. Something seemed off with her last night for sure. Maybe AJ explained they had to keep their distance given the rumours? Who knows.

Abbie was there last night so she was probably a bit pissed off about that. Nothing worse than fancying someone and then their other half turn up.

Reactions: 6
She seemed fine to me last night, just nervous at going on first and then probably disappointed her score went down from last week. They don't always stand with their partners so I doubt it means anything.

For the love of god put your tongue back in your mouth saffron,
Every. Single. Photo.

We need a new thread soon!!! Title suggestions?

Reactions: 4
Noone talking about her chacha??

Ok. I'll go first.

It was average and Craig comment "you should keep your kicks down, you're not at the professional level" ouch but true

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.