Saffron Barker #10 Forcing Tyler to move down south, she's twenty and bought a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap -
-Saffron moved into her own house
-It cost over 800k but she wants to drastically change everything about it.
- still no sign of tyler, saffrons been liking posts about being single?
- breaking rules with unessential photoshoot with make up artist and hair stylist.
- has no idea dairy belongs in the fridge!
- never stops mentioning she bought a house at 20
- makes videos discussing how much money, brand deals, gifted items she recieves
- still heavily photoshops photos and posts.
- saff needs Wendy's approval for everything
- clearly had casey and nicole over despite it not being allowed, unless she enjoys fruit shoots.
- is doing a homeware swap with Ana who wanted to keep it hush but saff couldn't care less and gave it away straight away.
- wants to turn her massive house into a two bedroom house with a room for podcasting

Feel free to add anything, I have probably missed quite a lot of things.
-

Reactions: 18
This has probably been discussed already, but where have the middle of the legs gone?

06C1EC27-0AF3-4ADC-B2A5-26374652C080.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
From the old thread I’m wondering if those posed pictures are her trying to show Tyler what he’s missing maybe? I think they’ve broken up or she’s mad he won’t come back down to Brighton/move in with her

Reactions: 13
“A backpack I’m giving away... out of my OWNNN money” okay we get it, you have money 😑

Reactions: 12
“A backpack I’m giving away... out of my OWNNN money” okay we get it, you have money 😑
The amount of money she has she could give away multiple backpacks. And seeing as she’s so GENEROUS would it not be better if she bought multiple cheaper backpacks with supplies etc to homeless shelters or charities to help those in need especially as so many people have lost their jobs at this time

Reactions: 16
“Anyways, going to a shoot. Wish me luck. It’s way too early. Oooh my Prada order’s come”.

So relatable :rolleyes: I wish these young influencers would stop showing off about just how much disposable income they have right now. When I moved out of home I spent the first year or so scrimping and saving every penny to make sure I could afford to be independent and get my house looking the way I wanted. It’s giving their young, impressionable, viewers the totally wrong idea about what moving out is like. It’s not orders from prada and dyson being delivered every day, endless paint samples in 100 different shades of white, room decorations (Ana’s office) on an unlimited budget. It’s deciding whether to buy curtains or live on more than pasta and toast until next payday, wondering whether to spend extra on better quality bedding that will last or put that money towards your water/gas/electric/council tax bill this week.

I wish they’d be less show-offy. Yes we don’t want to see Saffron or Ana setting up their utility bills or cleaning the toilet (no cleaning diaries thanks Ana!!) but there is a world of difference between relatable just moved out young women and how they’re acting.

Their behaviour is really crass.

Reactions: 29
I don't care if I get called a Karen / jealous etc. It doesn't matter whether it's Saffron or someone else it feels like such a joke that people can either ' work ' abroad or go have your hair / make up etc done for a clothing photoshoot etc when they could literally take the photos themselves at home. There's just no need for it. I use to really like Saffron and Ana but now I can't stand them. It's just money money money with both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The amount of money she has she could give away multiple backpacks. And seeing as she’s so GENEROUS would it not be better if she bought multiple cheaper backpacks with supplies etc to homeless shelters or charities to help those in need especially as so many people have lost their jobs at this time
But then it wouldn’t benefit her! She probably earns more money than she spends from these giveaways. She must gain lots of subscribers / followers.

Reactions: 8
In her YouTube video she talks as though she doesn’t even know what her collection is lol

‘lots of colour’
‘Tennis vibes’

So obvious these idiots have no involvement I hate ITS

Reactions: 17
In the new video Wendy started saying about a Dyson hairdryer "we've literally wanted one for ages and ages, don't know why we hadn't bought one for ourselves...suppose it's because" and had to stop herself from saying they were waiting to be sent one.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
In the new video Wendy started saying about a Dyson hairdryer "we've literally wanted one for ages and ages, don't know why we hadn't bought one for ourselves...suppose it's because" and had to stop herself from saying they were waiting to be sent one.
Then they had the audacity to ask for two so they wouldn't have to share, and hinting they want a new vaccum too. The way they said it makes it sound even more cheekier.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
How has she had a photo shoot? Isn't this in breach of the stay home lockdown rues, i know it says you may only leave your home if it is not reasonable to work from home so its not ironclad. But how is anything she does essential and urgent enough not to wait until after lockdown or be done at home by herself.
I am a critical worker and am able to attend my workplace once a week to do tasks i cannot do from home. I would prefer to be there every day but i can't. Surely all this travel and interaction with people to boost her influence is totally non essential and a risk

You could also see they weren't following Covid secure working guidance in the kitchen, no social distancing and sharing food. Didn't see readily available hand sanitizer or reduction of people allowed in one place at one time

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Right so maybe I’m looking into this too much but I watched jed’s new video of eating vegan food and straight away noticed that there were only 3 plates at dinner time and then he showed it was just Wendy and Darren with Jed. I was wondering where saffron was especially at that time of day and then started to watch her long ass vlog and she makes a point to say today is 2nd March and for some reason she didn’t start the vlog on 1st March (monday). Jed’s video was filmed on 1st March because he showed his Lock Screen at one point. Veryyyy suspicious that she didn’t start the vlog on monday and she wasn’t there in jeds video that day👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
her hairs fried! her 'bangs' just look like a chemical cut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“What inspired your new tennis collection?

I don’t know as I don’t like tennis”

Ok, obviously makes sense to base an entire clothing collection on it then :rolleyes:

Just shows how little involvement she really has in these collections that she brings out every few weeks.

Reactions: 22
“What inspired your new tennis collection?

I don’t know as I don’t like tennis”

Ok, obviously makes sense to base an entire clothing collection on it then :rolleyes:

Just shows how little involvement she really has in these collections that she brings out every few weeks.
Is that a serious quote from her 😳 talk about just slapping her name on stuff for the money. A whole brand with “tennis” vibes and doesn’t even play or like tennis! It’s like the time she wore that red hot chilli peppers shirt and when asked, she said she didn’t even know who they were 😑

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how much jeds gf Imogen copies saffron

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how much jeds gf Imogen copies saffron
And has anyone noticed how much saffron has been copying molly mae literally her actions , word for word with the things she says

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afraid so! Just likes a pleated skirt so obviously needed a whole tennis inspired range 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
We know what inspired her range, the £££.

She'll stick her name to anything ... a range that looks like clothes inspired by mold and mildew (bleached effect) and now a tennis inspired range.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.