Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of professionality of these fitness/gym brands that decide to sponsor someone like Saffron Barker is astonishing.

It clearly shows how hungry for money they are and don't really care about their own image. Why let someone who's not a professionist, sponsor them?
Saffron has an evident eating disorder and in all likelihood, body dysmorphia
Basically the last person who should have been a health lifestyle/fitness ambassador
my points exactly, it really put me off tone and sucky and gymshark and I’m a loyer user / consumer of both brands

Reactions: 1
Haha don’t understand she’s a fitness ambassador yet can’t do a push up? I know they take time etc don’t get me wrong but she’s always been banging on about how she loves exercise etc?

Reactions: 11
do we actually think she’ll make a proper yt video to address all this? surely wendy and her management are writing the script out now as we speak
If she does it will be along the lines of " if I want some stuff to be private I'll keep it that way" . She won't address the crux of the point which is , as I keep saying I know - SHE brought up the boob job and subsequently denied it. She could've avoided the topic / questions completely, but she didn't. So she CANNOT say she deserves to tell people when she is ready when she addressed it initially and lied to her viewers , who btw she doesn't care about these days. YT was a vehicle for fame. That is all.

Has anyone submitted Q's on her latest insta story post ?

Reactions: 7
Oh so he claims he didn't know her but look who was liking her posts in 2018... I was looking for when you can see her boobs get bigger and saw this

IMG_7817.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just found this on twitter, they’ve made the pair of them look more realistic than their Instagram pics ngl

CC125162-5255-4DCF-A9E7-E68168F56073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh so he claims he didn't know her but look who was liking her posts in 2018... I was looking for when you can see her boobs get bigger and saw this

View attachment 315229
Tbf he could have gone down and liked them since they’ve met, but it really would not surprise me if he did know who she was, remember how pushy she said he was to meet up when they first started talking in the meet my boyfriend video...not a coincidence he’s always wanted to make something of himself and now got a famous girlfriend

Reactions: 12
This, said by the person who we have seen on countless occasions likes nothing better than to have a good old laugh at someone else’s expense. We’ve seen her do it to Ana, Jed, Casey, Mummy Wendy & Daddy Dazza...
Hilarious 🙄
View attachment 315333What a hypocrite!!!!!!
[/QU

Reactions: 5
165751DE-9126-4CF9-B7F0-C9ECA73FF4C5.jpeg

I saw this tiktok that shows her vlog saying she’s had a week off because she started her period and feels crap etc, but has bruises under her eyes.. like she’s had a nose job

Reactions: 21
Wish she would cough out whatever is always stuck in her throat🤣

Also love that even when owning up to these procedures she tries to downplay them by explaining there’s a reason behind it.. Just say you had a boob job to go up a few sizes and that’s that. I think everyone is also forgetting that she hasn’t actually had a nose job, she only had her nose filed down (her words😆) hate to break it to you Saff - THAT’S A NOSE JOB!!!

Reactions: 23
“Harlow is shy today, she’s over the camera, I think she thought she was going to come here and get away from it” JUST PUT THE bleeping CAMERA DOWN no money could make me shove a camera in my kids face 24/7

Reactions: 24
Don’t want to be “that person” but why are Harlow and Lake at their house? We’re in lockdown

Reactions: 14
Not that they haven’t all broken the rules several times anyway but in this case if just the children are at the barker house, this is actually allowed as they can be part of an informal childcare bubble

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.