Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really isn’t a good role model for the fitness industry, a lot of people in that industry will show people their real bodies, show people they don’t always have the flattest stomachs, and don’t give false expectations, that’s all she seems to do

Reactions: 9
She has a really amazing body, it's a shame she feels the need to edit it! I'd say her un-edited body clearly shows her muscles more, whereas her edited body just looks so clearly fake.

Reactions: 20
She really needs to stop lying about surgery and cosmetic procedures as well as she needs to stop editing her body on ig
It's ridiculously damaging

Reactions: 6
Her surgeon did a great job and her hair/makeup looked really good in the vid with Jed :)

Reactions: 2
her reply to the yt comments just show how spoilt she is. She gets called out and she says “aren’t I allowed a private life???”. You dumb witch you literally put it out there to the world 😂😂😂 we can all see your fake tits. Barker bimbo at it again

Reactions: 22
her reply to the yt comments just show how spoilt she is. She gets called out and she says “aren’t I allowed a private life???”. You dumb witch you literally put it out there to the world 😂😂😂 we can all see your fake tits. Barker bimbo at it again
She is so thick 🤣

Reactions: 5
When did she have the time to get them done like the recovery time, did she take a few weeks off YouTube I remember velvetgoast when she had hers done she said she could barely lift her arms up to vlog but that might just be because gabby will moan about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments are now disabled on the latest video btw..
You just know she’s sat at home rinsing this situation to her family and boyfriend with the “woe me narrative”. People have questioned a boob job for ages - she ignored it, then slyly goes oh yeah I actually have had one??? Just another attention seeking girl

Reactions: 9
do we actually think she’ll make a proper yt video to address all this? surely wendy and her management are writing the script out now as we speak

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.