Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Harlow is shy today, she’s over the camera, I think she thought she was going to come here and get away from it” JUST PUT THE bleeping CAMERA DOWN no money could make me shove a camera in my kids face 24/7
Or maybe its because she doesnt know you?? The one time she's with Harlow and she has to make a video of it. I commented on Casey's thread about how she missed both Lake and Harlow's birthdays even though the rest of the family were there and there were very little restrictions on them during those months. I've said before Harlow is not the same girl with the Barkers alone - she's completely loud and excited constantly around Nicole's family. She seems fine around Darren and Wendy but clearly not Saffron.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I understand the childcare rule but considering most things are closed why would Nicole and Casey need to leave their house for work? They work from home! I highly doubt they needed to attend a meeting. It’s purely because rules don’t apply to the barkers, Wendy pretty much said that.

Reactions: 12
I'm sick to death of these 'Eating like......' videos :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No wonder she's got the comments turned off in her videos people are calling out on her bullsh** now!!!

Reactions: 5
Her lip fillers are obvious I give her a few months until she tries to casually admit she’s had them done. She definitely had an actual nose job , all this “ I just got the bump shaved down ” is something I’m finding hard to believe. Also if you look up shaved down nose stuff it literally says it’s a cosmetic surgery. She should just be honest nobody would be unhappy with her right now if she hadn’t of tried to portray herself as natural. She doesn’t even look natural so it’s not even subtly done so she had no way of hiding all the work she’s had done so she should of been honest she’s an influencer she has kids looking up to her. The tip of her nose used to look different more bulbous I guess would be the right word I’m not sure but now her nose turns up at the end and shaving the bump alone wouldn’t make the end of your nose look the way it does now. The sad thing is she’s only 20 and is this insecure and being honest she looks about 20 years older than what she is and I’m not the only person who thinks that. She’s very vain and thinks looks are all that matter in life and nothing and nobody will ever be able to make her see different. I wish her the best because I have no idea how she’s going to cope living the rest of her life with the mindset she has.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
‘Once the collections gone, it’s gone’ .. yeah heard that one before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she literally did a video with her friend on unpopular opinions slating fashion trends (SPECIFICALLY ONES ANA DOES???) on a flipping YouTube video for the world to see. “Oh but that’s just my opinion”, “I didn’t have anyone specific in mind” - no you mean you think it’s one rule for saffy b and another for someone else.
You said you hated underboob... but it’s ok when you get your tits done and show the top half of your boobs to the world? Just a jealous little girl.
If she’s telling me she’s NEVERRRRR bitched about another girl - not even to her mum then I’ll go outside and run around naked. I don’t care WHO you are - we’ve all bitched about someone at some point. You aren’t a saint hun.

HOLY duck😱🤬🤬🤬🤬 WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS WRONG WITH HER
Oh my jeeeeez why the HELL would she choose that photo? Out of the millions of photos of Ariana she 100% chose one on purpose of her looking very skinny. I honestly hate this girl more and more

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been posted before .....

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been posted before .....
View attachment 315742
Shes
she literally did a video with her friend on unpopular opinions slating fashion trends (SPECIFICALLY ONES ANA DOES???) on a flipping YouTube video for the world to see. “Oh but that’s just my opinion”, “I didn’t have anyone specific in mind” - no you mean you think it’s one rule for saffy b and another for someone else.
You said you hated underboob... but it’s ok when you get your tits done and show the top half of your boobs to the world? Just a jealous little girl.
If she’s telling me she’s NEVERRRRR bitched about another girl - not even to her mum then I’ll go outside and run around naked. I don’t care WHO you are - we’ve all bitched about someone at some point. You aren’t a saint hun.

Oh my jeeeeez why the HELL would she choose that photo? Out of the millions of photos of Ariana she 100% chose one on purpose of her looking very skinny. I honestly hate this girl more and more
People are going MENTAL about it. Can’t believe she sat down and thought “let’s get a really skinny photo of Ariana” WOW

Reactions: 1
HOLY duck😱🤬 USING A PHOTO LIKE THAT OF ARIANA AND SAYING “NO DAIRY. NO GLUTEN. NO MEAT” 😳 This is ‘train’ 2.0 (type in ‘saffronbarker’ on Twitter) I think we’re going to have a lot of new members on here😊
omggggg she is NOT RIGHT

Has to be said tho, Brian did such a good job at editing her (tit) video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry, probably a silly question, but is it tbhbyron that edits her videos? i saw it mentioned but can’t find anything on google!

Reactions: 6
HOLY duck😱🤬 USING A PHOTO LIKE THAT OF ARIANA AND SAYING “NO DAIRY. NO GLUTEN. NO MEAT” 😳 This is ‘train’ 2.0 (type in ‘saffronbarker’ on Twitter) I think we’re going to have a lot of new members on here😊
She's changed the thumbnail now

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi I’m new here just created an account cuz I was wondering was anyone there before she turned her comments off?what happened why did she do it?

Reactions: 2
She 100% has had her lips done. No amount of overlining could look that real lmaoooooo, you would see her lip line under the liner trust me!! I’ve had my lips done so I’m not judging at all but don’t lie about it, it’s sooo easy to see 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.