Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would actually like to know more about her surgery because I think it looks really well done. I want to get my boobs done and would be interested to know who she went with. However, I get this could be seen as encouraging her younger viewers, but still she should never have denied it as that’s also damaging to her younger viewers. 😕
Please check out @breast_implant_illness on Instagram, might change your mind about having a boob job!

Reactions: 3
She needs to be pulled up on two things watching the latest video :

First , denying she had a boob job to her viewers yet had one done TWO years ago and secondly she said ah Ana lives 5 hours away which is why I don’t see her - bullshit. Tyler lives in Manchester yet saw him . Fact is she is a tit friend and as bad as Ana is , tossed her to the side.
I get the feeling Saffron only wants to hang out with Ana when they are both in London or Ana travels down to Brighton

Reactions: 15
I’m sure Wendy said in a video she’s had a boob job, or have I made that up? I feel like it was one of those advise videos Wendy and saffron did, but I can’t find them anywhere now

I really do prefer to binge watch anastasia vlogs from 2 years ago when she was actually genuine back then whereas with Saffron I've always had this bitchy stuck up vibe from her and feel like she thinks she's better than everyone else. At least back in the day ana didn't constantly bang on about workouts and eating healthy etc etc

And how on earth can she lie about not having any filler oh my haha, she's mentioned having chin filler and the way her nose has changed within the past few years and she's never bought it up like its not noticeable. The girl is a constant liar dunno how anyone watches her apart from her primary school fans

Reactions: 17
I bet, apart from chin filler, she's also had lip fillers and small retouches to her face

her face is looking too tight lately

Reactions: 10
Thing that makes me laugh is without all her work done, makeup, fake tan etc. She’d look exactly like jed:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact is this - SHE bought up the topic of say a question on whether she has had a boob job , she chose to do that. Then denied it. Lied to viewers. Now she tells us she had one two years ago. She's a fraud.
Sounds like she's gaslighting her viewers

Reactions: 9
God so she’s had a nose job, boob job, chin fillers, most likely lip fillers, teeth done and bloody extremities and she’s not even 21 yet😅 girl must’ve been hella insecure. Wonder what she’d look like without all that? No wonder Ana is starting to copy. I reckon she only had her boobs done because she couldn’t bare the fact that Ana was known for her natural ones- she’s always been jealous of Ana, I’ve said it from the start!

Reactions: 20
But I’m sure she’s had videos where she has straight up said “no I haven’t had my boobs done” but no one can find them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.