Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think saffron will be secretly jealous of Maisie on SCD this year. She’s actually talented with a real job, can dance and LOOK AT HER!
2321F62D-4501-4DAC-AFCB-AAA762475D6B.jpeg

Reactions: 20
The cutaway clips in her new haul were so embarrassing. Bouncing from foot to foot like she’s hard. She looked ridiculous

Reactions: 4
B8D66C6C-72D6-4D96-8984-ABFA7E226651.jpeg

the audacity of this caption 😭😭

‘don’t forget to wear ur mask😷

don’t forget not to travel during a global pandemic😷

changed it for you hun x

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but IT INFURIATES me to see her at GS HQ, she is no fitness influencer

Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 14.23.08.png

Tongue out again! Is she trying to be Miley Cyrus ?!?!? :cautious:

Also isn't she about 3 months late for this YT Video trend?!?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 277438

Tongue out again! Is she trying to be Miley Cyrus ?!?!? :cautious:

Also isn't she about 3 months late for this YT Video trend?!?!?
For someone that wanted to keep this relationship private 😂 Tyler also seems to be starting with sponsorships so before you know it, he’ll also be all over social media! Not very private

Reactions: 17
For someone that wanted to keep this relationship private 😂 Tyler also seems to be starting with sponsorships so before you know it, he’ll also be all over social media! Not very private
I forgot she even said she wanted to keep it private; what a turnaround! I think he's going to milk this for all its worth :rolleyes:

Tbf I’m surprised she hasn’t done this vid already cause she already did it with mum dad & Jed and all vids got over 1M Views
Whatever gets her views & ££££ :cautious:

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 18.54.08.png
Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 18.55.49.png

Something that I've noticed about her is that she's got a real short neck which makes her looks a little 'short & stout' (obvs not her fault) so when she does these photoshoots in some of these weird angles and poses it does her no favours.

Reactions: 13
I love seeing them with masks under their noses, shows me that I’ve been wearing mine wrong all these months... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen the latest insta post of her leaning against a door putting up her middle finger? What a role model... she just did an insta live. I asked when she’s going to Greece with Ana and if she’s packing up YouTube given she’s run out of ideas

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.