Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds of being in year 7 when my blazer was too short lmao

WHY THE FUCKKK do you need TWO SHOWERS in the same spot?! More money than sense! Just find it pure greedy to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️
She probably thinks her and Tyler will last so she's already thinking of the his & hers items for the house. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you see Tyler’s story the other day, they were answering questions and someone asked if they’re getting a dog together and they said they’re thinking a Pomeranian or this other one. So he must be moving in with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see Tyler’s story the other day, they were answering questions and someone asked if they’re getting a dog together and they said they’re thinking a Pomeranian or this other one. So he must be moving in with her 😂
Hes answering questions from 'fans'; he's really getting into this influencer thing isn't he :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Reminds of being in year 7 when my blazer was too short lmao

WHY THE FUCKKK do you need TWO SHOWERS in the same spot?! More money than sense! Just find it pure greedy to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️
The property is being redone from the ground up so makes sense to have a double shower, vanity etc in the master bedroom as if it gets put on the market, thats what people will expect of a million pound property.

Also, Tyler moving in with her? HA. This guy has got it made hasn't he?! Also, he shouldn't even be meeting her at all. Manchester and Lancashire are both moving in to Tier 3 and have been banned from mixing with diff households for weeks now. One rule for them, am I right

• Angry
Reactions: 13
has anyone seen the miami jumper from her new 'collection' that says 'state of california' on it??

pissing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long have they even been together? 🥴
They met in lockdown.

The property is being redone from the ground up so makes sense to have a double shower, vanity etc in the master bedroom as if it gets put on the market, thats what people will expect of a million pound property.

Also, Tyler moving in with her? HA. This guy has got it made hasn't he?! Also, he shouldn't even be meeting her at all. Manchester and Lancashire are both moving in to Tier 3 and have been banned from mixing with diff households for weeks now. One rule for them, am I right
He will be known as Mr Barker Haha :p

If they do meet then they should be reported if that's what the rules are.

has anyone seen the miami jumper from her new 'collection' that says 'state of california' on it??

pissing.
DOES IT ?!?!?! What absolute idiots!! We all well know none of the celebs who are the faces of ITS collections have anything to do with the designing but its something Saffron would do anyways; i'm sure she hasn't noticed the mistake as well.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Italy on the quarantine list at the moment, she’s been to the GymShark HQ today, on public transport??

Funny how she says her trip to Italy was booked ages ago, she hasn’t even been with Tyler ages 😳 am I missing something? I’ve been with my other half for nearly 5 years, it feels like only yesterday we met, I wouldn’t even call that ages. Let alone a fresh young relationship of 6 months or less, bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how she says her trip to Italy was booked ages ago, she hasn’t even been with Tyler ages 😳 am I missing something? I’ve been with my other half for nearly 5 years, it feels like only yesterday we met, I wouldn’t even call that ages. Let alone a fresh young relationship of 6 months or less, bloody hell.
So true!! Find it so annoying she acts like they’ve been together years.

also so many pictures she uploaded Tyler isn’t wearing his mask correctly

Reactions: 9
So true!! Find it so annoying she acts like they’ve been together years.

also so many pictures she uploaded Tyler isn’t wearing his mask correctly
They're moving way too fast tbh; she'll probably want him to move in ASAP.

Yeah it wasn't even covering his nose.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what’s more embarrassing: ITS thinking that Miami is in California or Skinnydip spelling Ana as Anna 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t know what’s more embarrassing: ITS thinking that Miami is in California or Skinnydip spelling Ana as Anna 🤣
I thought Miami was meant to be her favourite place too 😂 How many people must have looked at and checked the jumper and no one noticed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.