Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is probaly Byron who reads here as the editing style is basically the same as his and she has admitted that Bayron edits some off her videos

Reactions: 8
asif she put the title of this thread on her thumbnail 😭😂
Yeah she definitely reads on here; and the middle finger in her instagram post was probably for here as well. :ROFLMAO:

Right back at ya

What I was going to say... middle finger to the facts and hypocrisy we point out on here

Also, by responding to the individuals on here she’s actually acknowledging that they are getting to her rather than having the image she wants to portray which is that she isn’t affected by it ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 279718She has definitely been reading here...
This might be weird but I find it so weird she's just chilling with her man and her bedroom door is wide open? Like even sometimes when she's watching stuff in bed in her vlogs, she has her door wide open? Is this normal or do my family hate each other? If we're in our rooms, doors are shut lol

Reactions: 18
This might be weird but I find it so weird she's just chilling with her man and her bedroom door is wide open? Like even sometimes when she's watching stuff in bed in her vlogs, she has her door wide open? Is this normal or do my family hate each other? If we're in our rooms, doors are shut lol
I always keep my door shut bc I don’t want to hear what they’re watching so why should they want to hear what I’m watching I just find it polite really lol

Reactions: 11
Saffron’s actually so boring now isn’t she, her videos are so bad and just posted for the sake of it, it’s hard to even speak about her on here because she’s just so boring. I feel like she’s expired

Reactions: 23
Saffron’s actually so boring now isn’t she, her videos are so bad and just posted for the sake of it, it’s hard to even speak about her on here because she’s just so boring. I feel like she’s expired
Agree. Thing is, now she’s down to one video a week... it used to be a few everyday and now she’s down to one every Sunday which is either recycled challenges or topics or a fall back being a haul or something... she has said herself she’s run out of ideas which is good I think, but I just think she should drop the whole YT thing now, she’s squeezed all the life from it ... surely there’s more media opportunities for her... I mean take today’s video - get ready for bedtime with me or whatever it was ... it has no interest at all, why doesn’t she go out and vlog or take part in charity activities etc? I think she just done all she can on YT . She’s now dropped the whole innocent girl next door thing as well - bereft of ideas , swearing at the camera and just doing lazy videos .

Reactions: 12
Agree. Thing is, now she’s down to one video a week... it used to be a few everyday and now she’s down to one every Sunday which is either recycled challenges or topics or a fall back being a haul or something... she has said herself she’s run out of ideas which is good I think, but I just think she should drop the whole YT thing now, she’s squeezed all the life from it ... surely there’s more media opportunities for her... I mean take today’s video - get ready for bedtime with me or whatever it was ... it has no interest at all, why doesn’t she go out and vlog or take part in charity activities etc? I think she just done all she can on YT . She’s now dropped the whole innocent girl next door thing as well - bereft of ideas , swearing at the camera and just doing lazy videos .
I agree but in a way I would rather her stick to youtube and instagram then rather her go mainstream. Strictly was enough to bare; it's a show I like so to see her on it was unbearable. :rolleyes:

Even if she tried to go mainstream it's probably only going to be reality tv type of shows like The Circle which she supposedly has coming up next year. She's not a smart one and doesn't have much talent or intelligence or charisma to forge out a long running career in mainstream entertainment.

I agree but in a way I would rather her stick to youtube and instagram then rather her go mainstream. Strictly was enough to bare; it's a show I like so to see her on it was unbearable. :rolleyes:

Even if she tried to go mainstream it's probably only going to be reality tv type of shows like The Circle which she supposedly has coming up next year. She's not a smart one and doesn't have much talent or intelligence or charisma to forge out a long running career in mainstream entertainment.
Yeah when I say mainstream I mean like
Guest DJ on Capital like Danni Dyer
Circle like you said
Panel shows like what Scarlett Moffett does
Reality show eg Strictly like she’s done which I was surprised about given there are more famous youtubers , and just other celeb reality shows ... not like presenting etc ... but that begs the question outside YouTube and doing the usual fast fashion deals what else is there ... but then the same could be said about all the reality celebs out there.
she’s got this new big house so there has to be something so she can pay the rent / mortgage etc

Reactions: 2
The Circle inviting her to take part while she was big and popular, and by time it actually airs Saffron will have died out and no one cares about her anymore 😂😂

Reactions: 6
It feels like in the Barkers family there’s no privacy or whatsoever

it’s good to have a supportive family and being open and honest to each other, but they’re constantly all over each other and they’re always so nosey

Reactions: 9
The Circle inviting her to take part while she was big and popular, and by time it actually airs Saffron will have died out and no one cares about her anymore 😂😂
This is why I was shocked she was picked as a Celeb to appear on Strictly come dancing ... it must have been to attract that young 18-25 audience.

Reactions: 5
This is why I was shocked she was picked as a Celeb to appear on Strictly come dancing ... it must have been to attract that young 18-25 audience.
She was the ‘token YouTuber’ first joe Sug, then her now it’s Harvey

Someone may have already said this but I haven’t seen it.. but that Spotify Ad?? I swear her and Ana mentioned in vlogs awhile ago about using Apple Music? So fake.

Reactions: 7
Yeah when I say mainstream I mean like
Guest DJ on Capital like Danni Dyer
Circle like you said
Panel shows like what Scarlett Moffett does
Reality show eg Strictly like she’s done which I was surprised about given there are more famous youtubers , and just other celeb reality shows ... not like presenting etc ... but that begs the question outside YouTube and doing the usual fast fashion deals what else is there ... but then the same could be said about all the reality celebs out there.
she’s got this new big house so there has to be something so she can pay the rent / mortgage etc
I don't even want her to do those smaller shows! :devilish:

True! I don't think anyone cared in the first place :ROFLMAO:

She was the ‘token YouTuber’ first joe Sug, then her now it’s Harvey
She was lucky that Joe Sugg did well as he was the first contestant from the social media world; I'm sure if it went tits up they wouldn't have invited Saffron the next year and well look how it went she didn't get to the end and ended up in the dance off twice and had the personality of a brick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.