Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m predicting a pregnancy announcement from saffron. dunno why
Why do you say that? I think she was drinking alcohol on her trip to venice so I'm not sure about that. I think she wants to try to a forge a career in tv first so I don't think she'll get up the duff to risk that.

She's doing a video Q&A/advice video with her mum; lets get ready for all the shite to come out of their mouths soon. :cautious:

Reactions: 10
Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley
Does Jake have his own thread? I found him pre-Saf because he was always in everyone’s comments trying to promote himself 🥴 I reckon Saffron would drive anyone off the rails tbh.

Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley
I have a certain respect for Saffron for realising she wasn’t gonna make it as a singer. Jakes “wavey” video and his rapping in general is so cringey.

Reactions: 1
She doesnt where any of her previous collections; I give it a couple of weeks and she'll no longer be wearing this newest collection.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.