Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they brazenly included that story on the podcast/in the vlog of Wendy throwing a tantrum for thinking she wasn’t getting the Christmas present she wanted (despite getting an expensive ring?!) it’s not entertaining or funny, it’s pathetic and the fact that she’s not embarrassed about it?? I’m sure we’ve all been disappointed before about a gift/lack of a gift but to throw a strop about it?? I would never and it’s not like I’m a 40-something year old mother who is supposed to set an example to my kids. Might just be me, but just shows why Saffron is the brat that she is. And those of you that don’t like Ivy, well, she clearly has great parenting skills...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.